Faynman's 1x1 Search

F

Faynman

Original poster
Hello,

I'm seeking a partner or two for long term co-writing. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years, starting out in a site called Chatango. To be blunt, the roleplaying community there has always been very small and low quality, so I started adventuring towards other mediums for roleplay.

What I'm looking for:
My ideal partner matches my ability to write, frequently chats OOC to bounce ideas back and forth, and is flexible enough to play NPCs as well as keep doubling a possibility. I'm not looking for someone who's too chatty OOC; I just want a mechanism for us to plot and trade ideas. Additionally, please be 18+, aim to write realistically flawed characters and mature content that's not smut. Regarding pacing, I would like someone who would allow me to post at a comfortable pace of one post per week- maybe even less frequently. I'm currently attending university, so I understand that life comes first. Therefore, I will never press or harass you for content, and I ask that you give me the same respect.

Genres:

Fantasy:
I adore fantasy and will always be willing to write it. However, I am not interested in high fantasy settings where magic is as cheap as liquor. That's not to say I want a world void of magic, but my ideal setting dilutes so that it is primarily embedded in the world we create: folklore, myths, and gossip.

I am also wiling to try the below genre, but I have much less experience and love for them.
  • Post apocalyptic.
  • Sci-fi/horror.
  • Modern fantasy
  • Cyber punk
  • Dystopia

Limits:

None at all. As mentioned before, I like to include mature content in my writing. Gore, abuse, mutilation, I can handle and encourage them. That being said, I refuse to write erotica and will ask to fade to black.

Literacy:

I am willing to share a writing sample for you to gauge if we are compatible. The sample is attached in my portfolio.

Mediums:

I prefer to write over email and talk OOC via discord, but I'm ok with keeping both over iwaku. I will not write over discord because there is a strict 2000 character limit per message.

Pairings:
I am willing to play any gender of characters as well as the full spectrum of pairings: MxF, MxM, FxF. However, I will only do romance between MxF. I love the strong, indepedent, rebellious female archetype, so I would most likely ask to play the female lead.

Plots:

Below are some original plots I'd like to play. Of course, feel free to bring up any ideas you have if these don't suit your fancy. Let me know if you'd like anything changed, chances are very likely I'll be ok with it.

In the far future, the human race now reside encapsulated in what is known as "The Megastructure": a large, never ending city with a singular light source called the Ember. The origin of the Ember is unknown, and no one has ever come near it. As generations pass, civilizations soon considered it a second sun. One day, the light disappeared, enshrouding the entire city in perpetual darkness. A team of scientists is dispatched to investigate the disappearance. However, humans aren't the only thing living in The Megastructure. Something lives inside the city walls, and it wants them to stay away. The team dwindles until there was eight...five...three… then two.

If you are interested, pm me and we can begin by trading ideas. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Last edited by a moderator: