Faye x Flairik (Dragon Riders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirima growled as she felt her partner's anger. She didn't care about the changes around her, it almost seemed that his magic also fueled her to be that much more aggressive. The ground underneath her feet started to freeze as more of her power was released, and an orb of cold fire was forming in her mouth. The mage only nodded, full of fright. He quickly ran back to tell the old man what Terin's answer was. All he left behind was a scrap of paper that pinpointed the location of two towers. One was colored white, and the other was black. The white one was circled and then crossed out in red ink. Mirima calmed down as Terin did, and looked at the paper. I think they meant for us to find this person in the white tower.....but...what if the other tower were their hide out. Mirima turned to him as he apologized. She gently licked his cheek. I'd never leave you for something as small as that....even if it were something else, I couldn't leave you for long. I'd always come back if I were able. And I think the she-elf won't leave either...she'll owe you her life...

Arwen was scared now, she wasn't sure what Terin's answer would be if he were able to see her. She just wanted to be out of these chains. The old man had left already, leaving her with a younger man to watch her. She struggled against her chains, trying to get her hands to slip through the small shackles. The metal bit into her skin causing her to bleed more. The young man saw that and put a sleeping spell on her. Now she wouldn't kill herself by cutting her wrists on the metal.

terin used his eath abilitys and found the tower when they found it he didnt care if there were otheres he looked into his past of being tout the earth magic from a ex assassin ( dont be afread of the fact your magic can kill it that power that maks it use full in every day life) he looked at his partner and told her to stay he had a cold look in his eyes he didnt want to kill some one but in the same way if it ment saveing his friends or family he wold do more as he held out his hand and sqeeszed it shut blood started to drop down onto the ground * secert art blood spike * the ground shook again as a red molten magma earth spike shoot throw the tower tearing it asunder hoping they wear watching terin also lost it for a secound a secert he had been hiding was revil in a instant his other half his partner could tell it wasnt him anymore until he relsd terin and snaped back

Mirima was frightened, this new side of Terin she didn't like. But the wizards had told him that Arwen's life was in danger. She was sure that he was the right rider for her. Even if he were scary and unrecognizable, he was still her rider. She watched as the tower was pierced with the magma. A loud scream of pain rang out from the top of the tower. Hopefully that meant the person was dead.

Arwen stayed asleep, even through having a few of the men mess with her a little. They didn't imagine that Terin would finish so quickly. So why shouldn't they enjoy the woman's body while it was here?

terin and his parter came throw the door as they did so he grid his teath * i guess i didnt get my point across but i will now * anther magma spike when past ones head stright into the chain not harming his friend the cold look returned to one eye * if i ever see you again may the gods have mercy one each one of your souls but then again why not just take them now * another voice could be heared mixed with his as he hel out a hand he noticed the messager from be for and toke two of the strong mages abliltys away fully and gave one to the elf and the other faded to nothing as they left terin stoped by the other tower and lifted the alison spell* i may have said i wold kill them but i dont even know them there scream was right on time if you ask me i had half a mind to kill the other three but taking there magic away fully is even worse than death * he looked at his partner* im sorry i keept so much from you but the other half was a friends familer a long time agaon he saved me from riping my self apart with my titan magic if i over do it to much he appears to keep me in one peace * he looked at his hand still bleeding and put the elf down he made a hole that they all droped into as a hot spirng rose in a crater with land with grass apreared were they could all rest terin layed agaist his partner shiver as he settled down trying to keep warm he was cold to the touch only case of using a lot of mana to make the area * he tryed to crawl under scales to get warm =z scales will you keep me and her warm as we sleep plz no one can sence were we are we can all* terin fell alseep with thos last words

Mirima helped break the other chains that held the she-elf. It looked like she was under some kind of spell. Mirima smiled a little as Terin explained what was happening. Ah, so that's what was happening. Thankfully the battle didn't last long, and they were soon safe from harm. She laid down on her side so her soft and warm belly scales could help Terin stay warm. She watched as he slept and pulled Arwen close as well so the two were right next to each other.

Arwen woke soon after they left the tower. She was worried about Terin since he was so cold. Mirima convinced her to help keep him warm though, so she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled close. The dragon curled around the two to keep as much cold air away from them as possible.

terin could feel how warm it got aand though he was facing his partner with out opening his eyes he kissed both of the and woke up and blushes* well if i dindt know any better id say you were coming onto me *he smiled and let go* but sorry my partner is the only one for me that and youll just leave when you find out about all my ability but i cant keep them hiddin any more * terin changed back making it were it dosnt change his partner * then changed back then steped back from both of them now that his partner could see him with out changing with him all he could do is sit there and wait for them to react or leave he was ust to it he got up and ran off hidding his presets to the elf and still week he tryed to hide it from his partner but couldnt he when back to the area of the great titan war and stood in a creater his pretitan ansters

When he woke up, Arwen quickly let go and scooted away. She usually didn't let men get that close to her, but he had been so cold before. It only startled her that she had been caught. His change stunned her. That explains why he was so much more proficient in magic and fighting. She didn't get the chance to respond before he ran off. What would she do now? He seemed to expect her to run, but she didn't want to. He'd just saved her life....and she had sworn to stay by his side. What would her elders say if she left now? No, somewhere inside her, she knew she wouldn't be able to leave. With this in mind, she took off in the direction he ran. "Mirima! Can you follow him?"

Mirima soon launched herself into the air, and picked up the she-elf in her claws before rising higher into the air. I'm glad you aren't leaving. He was kinda depressed after you were kidnapped. The dragoness soon circled over Terin's head before she landed behind him. Neither of us want to leave Terin. I hope you don't mind putting up with us for a while.

terin wasnt listaning he had made a decoy and was hiding right below them he wanted to trust them but he had been hurt in the prosees a while bacik he was also ingerted he didnt want them t see him while he was hurt but he new he couldnt hide from them both he whent fasther down and draged them with him through the stone until they saw a temple in a cave were terin was siting trying to hide his ingery but couldnt hide the pain from his partner * i wish i could trust you i know scales wont leave but in these times i just want to be inbraced by her * he looked up to a statue of a dragoness with the wording of his anster titan her sizes was 400 times what his partner was he leaned on its claw * i knew her from my dreams she was friendly and motherly * he cryed a bit * befor i knew ether of you she would cheack on me from time to time i just never got to say bye to her * his partner could feel that was his mother

Arwen understood why Terin didn't trust her much. She hadn't done much at all to gain his trust or favor. Yet, he had cared for her, built her a room, and rescued her. She owed him so much...and not just that. Through her time with him she began to be drawn to him. He was different from the other men she had met, perhaps not the best, but a decent man. It didn't seem right to leave him now. She walked a little closer to just sit on the floor. He asked for his partner, she wouldn't interfere, but she wasn't about to leave.

Mirima felt his pain and all his emotions now that they were closer. She quickly stepped over to him, and curled herself around the place he was. This is a new time for you now. You have two people who won't leave you. She brought her head around until she could gently lick his cheek. Mirima tried her best to comfort him any way she could. His wound would need to be cared for. That was something she would need the elf to do.

terin huged his partner and simply cryed he was happy he wasnt alone anymore he made a small shelter beside the statue were every one could sleep hey whent into the spring next to the statue and used air magic to breath so he could sleep in the spring terin kept watch through out the night to make sure they wouldnt get kidnapped again in the moring he sugested moving on to the dragon city were they could meet a titan friend of his on the was there he rode on scales back and slept a bit

Mirima gladly found herself sleeping in a shelter. Ah, it was so nice to have a safe place to rest again. She did worry about Terin though. He was still wounded, and they didn't have any medical supplies. Hmm, what if the elf had healing magic? Terin had inserted one wizards magic into her, perhaps it would allow her to use a simple spell to heal him. During their travel to the city, Mirima looked down at the elf as she walked beside them. She-elf, Terin was injured, and I am not able to help much. Can you please try to at least bind it. She paused a moment to finally realize something. Arwen was walking beside her, well, more like jogging. Apparently the elf wouldn't do anything she wasn't granted permission to do. Get on my back. We don't need you wearing yourself out.

Arwen slept lightly, still expecting someone to take her again. But with Terin keeping watch, she felt safe enough. The next morning was fairly quiet for her. She just followed along on foot, wondering if Terin was really ok. She felt bad for being part of the reason he wasn't feeling well. Suddenly she jumped when Mirima broke the silence. Oh, so he did get hurt. At the suggestion that she ride as well, Arwen blushed. She had stayed on the ground to continue to allow Terin and Mirima to have some personal space.
She nodded, glad that she may be able to help. Using a string of jumps, Arwen was able to climb up to Mirima's back. She quickly walked over to where Terin was sitting, and sat behind him. "Mirima is worried about your injury. She asked me to try to heal it." Of course the elf didn't know where he may have been injured, but she was willing to do whatever she could to repay his kindness to her.

Terin smiled and patted Mirima's shoulder then looked at the elf using her name for once* Arwen thank you for wanting to help and I since your only doing it to repay us but you don't have to repay ether of us but is you insist on trying to heal it I grant you permission to do so * terin removed his shirt to revel a deep gash on his back on his right shoulder could be seen a small rock cast protecting his shoulder the one part of his titan form that could not be hidden he laded forward on Mirima's back and ubed her side memorys for his mother titan fill his partner and him of her scales that looked like hers and her genital cherry pink eyes he slowly fell back asleep and licks her smooth scales telling her to rest

Arwen found herself blushing slightly as Terin removed his shirt. The titan part of him didn't even seem to register in her mind when she spotted the gash. If she couldn't heal that with magic, she may need to stitch it closed. Words seemed to come to her mind as she tried to think of a spell that would heal him. Huh, maybe it was because of the magic Terin put inside her. She scooted closer, placing her cool hands near the cut. The ancient words flowed beautifully from her elfin lips, and it wasn't long for the gash to begin healing.

Mirima stopped as she was requested to rest. She didn't want to jostle the two of them while Arwen was working, so instead she just laid down. Tonight, she would keep watch. The dragoness liked to see his memories of his past, it gave her more of a reason to love his company. Her head turned so she could watch as the elf worked on the deep cut. Hmm, that magic had really helped. It almost looked natural for the elf to be able to do so much.

terin flinched at the cold hand and sat up quickly and made a home foor them with vines trees and stone gave it a afire place and settled down he wanted them to feel cozy when she was done terin sat up and slide down her side while Arwen was asleep tern slowly stroked his partners sensitive areas* its been a while sence wev had any time together you must bee stressed * he fooled around with her making her drip as he licks just aove

It took a good deal of her mana to manage to close that gash, but Arwen was glad she could do something for him. She felt sleepy now, and fell asleep soon after Terin created an area for them. She felt Mirima pick her up and place her near the fire so she could keep warm. Arwen's dreams were pleasant, all memories of the time she'd spent with Terin and Mirima.

(the admin said we need to hide the sensual stuff with this. The way you do it is by putting the word spoiler in brackets[]) Mirima soon had the elf cozy by the fire, and returned her attention to Terin. She smiled as he teased her, These past few days have been stressful for the both of us....I've missed the time we could spend together. She used her tail to push him up toward her head. The dragoness gently licked the area he had been injured. I'm glad the elf was able to heal that.

terin hugded her and comuicated with her through toughts

Terin was happy to be getting affection from Mirima he kept teasing her tile she couldn't stand it anymore he also liked her licking his back it toke away any pain left over* im glade to have you you make me feel needed

Mirima found herself getting restless as he kept on teasing her. It felt good, but her desire for more grew quickly. I do need you...I won't ever have a time where I don't want you close by. She could feel the heat rising in her. Her tongue flicked around to his chest as well, bathing his bare skin. Mirima tried her hardest to keep herself from doing anything that could harm him, but her movements were still rougher, clearly stating she wanted anything he was willing to give.

terin got on his knees and started licking she had a earthy tast to her to her area he wanted her to stand and lower her self onto him or he wanted to be on top he sent this desire to her and he pushed a finger in and tung in deep blushing and rubbing his area on her making her go into heat

Mirima chose to be below him, almost afraid she'd crush him otherwise. Though, with him being of titan decent, she doubted that. His next motions sent her mind spinning in pleasure as her body quickly went into heat. A low moan escaped through her jaws as his finger was placed inside her. Mmm, the first time she'd been so turned on...it was nice. That night was wild for them. Mirima was a little surprised that the elf had been able to sleep through all the noise.

terin rested on her belly after it all and desides to keep warm buy cuddling up to her neck as he did he could hear her breathing and that soothed him to sleep

as he layed there he couldn't help him self and slide up a ways and kissed her on the toung and twind then together telling her if they ever allowed it she would be his mate if she so plzed

Status
Not open for further replies.