Faye x Flairik (Dragon Riders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirima found herself slightly surprised that he'd know so much about dragons. It was also amusing that he was so confident in his magic that he claimed to be able to stop her. She tensed again as he pushed a finger inside, but found she enjoyed the motion. She wasn't surprised that he knew of her affection, after all, she had tried to be obvious. With a soft smile, she nodded. That would make me happy if you did...

Arwen had been busy in the kitchen. She wondered why Terin was really in her room. There had to be a better reason than the one he gave. She also wondered about the scar on his arm. Where had he gotten that?

terin rubed all over his partners sentsative parts the layed down next to he hoping she wold show the same affection to him he had for got about the box he had set on the elfs beding that had somthing she could use a magic gem with plant magic. As he was with his partner he began to blush and squrm a bit trying not to show he was exited but he desided to act like a hatchling hopig. Woldbe elaxed by that too he didnt want to turn her on and risj geting hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Mirima enjoyed this special attention very much, and returned it when she could. She remained gently through the whole thing. Soon she laid still, softly snoring after they had finished their fun. She must have still been tired from her hunt the day before, but this session had ended much faster than she wanted it to. It was nice though, knowing they could please each other even if they were separate species. She didn't dream, but that didn't matter, she felt warm and loved now.

Arwen had once more eaten breakfast alone. She sighed, wondering if she should go up to ask Terin if he would eat something. It worried her that she never caught him with food. The extra breakfast was wrapped for the man, and the she-elf soon returned to her room to grab her bow. She would practice more, even if she were nearly as good as she could get. A small box caught her eye though as it laid on her bed. Upon opening it, she instantly knew what it was. A smile spread over her lips as she mentally thanked the man for thinking of her. The elf practically skipped outside to begin training with the plant magic. As a child she had been taught magic, but unfortunately she didn't have much skill in the area. Now, she watched as delicate white flowers sprung up over the lawn. Just like back home...she could almost imagine herself back there.

Terin snuk up be hind her and made a rock slowly rise until it touch her area the the rock incases her up tile her boobs * if you used the stone right u wold has known the rock was moving at you h* he teased he with the rock between her legs * so that make my count 2 and urs 0. He got close to her face and gentaly poked her for head he smelt like his dragons areas and her scales

Arwen had been so absorbed in memories that she hadn't noticed being encased until after it happened. She bit back a groan, not again.... Terin's voice confirmed her suspicions. Ugh...why did he have to be so cocky? The sudden motion near her sensitive area made her squirm. The idea that he was able to manipulate a rock in such a way was both impressive and disgusting. A frown had been present on her lips since she noticed she was trapped. "Yes, yes, we both know that now...you're the better strategist. I've never been able to use magic well, so I do have that in my defense." It didn't take her long to notice his distinguishing smell, dragon...an aroused dragon as well. So that's where he's been. "I suggest a cold shower to rid yourself of that attitude though....I wasn't thinking of another sparing match, I can accept the fact that I have no chance of winning."

Terin had made a bowl of rock under them both and a rock walls with water magic he made a hot spirng rise they were alon in a hot tub like zone with glow stone lighting the room * sorry for tthe smell I figerd she always takes care of me it was the lest I could do for her * he let a area turn to sand for warm sand wraps * I figerd you try your hardest to so id give u a spa day * the rock casing slid with her in it to the war sand then relesed her he removed his shirt to show his ads a d he wased up shortly after he was able to sommon a mid elf sized of a maid * she is a sirit that loves to give treat mentto others nothe erotic* he sat in the war sand and made a door way in case his partner wantd to join with let a nice breezze in he also let him self go he layed on his back in the water almost looking dead if you wernt there to see him relaxe

Arwen was quick to blush and answer his first statement. "It's not my buisness why you smell like a dragon...I had already had an idea, so there wasn't a need to explain..." Embarrassed that such a topic had come up, she was rather limp as her body was dragged down into the sand. Part of her was afraid he would kill her by burying her alive, but she soon found that wasn't true. Her eyes slipped closed as the warmth relaxed her body. Ah, this was nice...when was the last time she was able to be at a spa? Honestly she couldn't remember, she was always so busy training. "Thank you....Terin..." A softer blush lit her face when he too relaxed. The view she had of his torso was quite enticing, but right now the warm sand was more so. Sighing, she began to doze off, really enjoying the time.

it wasnt long befor terins partner noticed the new building and him floating apearing to be dead he let his mind go blank witch gave the feeling of no body was home he couldnt help but play with her like that hoping the elf wouldnt say anything and go along with it

Mirima woke to feeling slightly empty...almost as if....no! She quickly got up, and stumbled outside. The she-elf was there, and Terin was...was....a feeling of anguish ripped apart her mind. Red flickered across her vision as the dragon made her way closer to him. She examined her rider closely, and shot an evil look toward Arwen. If that elf had anything to do with this, Mirima wouldn't allow her to live. The dragoness went back to confirming this suspicion she felt. Was he really dead? She had to know. The dragoness checked his breathing, reaction, pulse and various other things trying hard to make him respond in any way.

Arwen looked slightly confused as Terin lay limp. What was going on? And why would he just act like that out of the blue? It didn't take long for the dragoness to barge out there and get to his side. The look given made Arwen's blood run cold. Fear etched into her mind. She had heard of dragon's going on a rampage after loosing their rider, and she was certain she didn't want to be in the area when it happened. Right now, even if she did run, it wouldn't take long for the dragon to find her, surely it would be best if she remained calm and try to convince Mirima that Terin was still alright. To do this, Arwen began working her way out of the sand, slowly pushing it aside.

(idk if it psted right but ill re post) terin snaped back and looked at his partner *whats wrong scales * he placed a hand on her soft chest scales * im sorry i zoned out with out giveing you a warning plz for give me * he pressed his face to the dragonesses soft scales in a apologenik way *plz dont be mad

A wave of relief swept through Mirima as Terin came to. She nuzzled a licked him as if she were a joyous puppy whose master had just returned after an hour of being away. She let him hug her before she answered. No, it's alright. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. She did look over at the she-elf apologetically. Now there hadn't been a reason for her to be upset. She hummed as she finally noticed they were in the middle of a spa like area. You made this.... It had to be one of the nicest looking hot springs she had seen, and it was private. That was a plus, especially in light of what had been happening in her room a little while ago.

Arwen took a deep breath to calm her racing heart. She almost felt as if she could pass out right then. Well, she was already half out of the sand...she should change...now that she had sand in her clothes. Ugh, he had to drag her down into that place while she was wearing her new outfit. Eh, she couldn't be mad at him though. It was a nice area, and it had been relaxing. The she-elf wiggled the rest of the way out of the sand and was about to walk back to the house to change and bathe properly without a man being there to watch.

terin didnt notice her leave he was busy trying to ease his partner but the secound she tryed leave he raised the wall made the ceiling higher and put a priavcy wall up with a shy light that showed it was storing out* we cant have you giving ill my sommons will fetch your cloths * he relaxed in his partners claws and srubed her scales gentaly and wanted her to lick him but he didnt now how to ask forgeting for a secound she could hear his thoughts he figited a bit

Arwen gave a small yelp of surprise when the door shut right in front of her. She had thought he wasn't paying attention. A small blush colored her cheeks as she heard him explain. It didn't take her long before she had a new change of clothes and was bathing out of site. Ah, this felt wonderful. She didn't pay any mind to anything she may have heard from outside the fence. Arwen just let herself soak in the warm water.

Mirima felt his desire, and complied with it. She bathed him with her tongue, enjoying their time out of the sight of the she-elf. The dragoness didn't take long to calm down and cease her affections. She just looked at him softly, really glad that he hadn't been dead.

terin looked down he felt bad about making her worry about his he buged her more as she did his back and passed his over her belly scales

Mirima gently licked him again. She wanted him to know there wasn't any reason for him to be sad. That had just taken her by surprise, and she reacted badly. It was bound to happen at one point in time. Now she started to treat him as if he were her child. She'd nuzzle and lick him, but only to make him feel better.

After a little while, Arwen got out and dressed herself. She took a few minutes to figure out a better way to use her nature stone. She created an umbrella from weaving vines together, and began to walk back to the house. Before she had been able to enter the house, a big flash of lightning flicked overhead, revealing three wizards. The three quickly over powered Arwen without much of a struggle, and teleported her away. Finally they had found the dragon and rider.

Last edited by a moderator:
tern was feeling better but being treeted like her little one was emberissing and more or less arousing but he notices the she elf perssince was gone but he just thught she whent for a walk later that afternoon he felt as though he had been left alone he thought she had left him like every one did he cryed then when out side to see the sun set he desided it was time to leave his old home and find anew he packed his things and put a lead rope on his partner then started to go it was still raining but he didnt care he had felt like he had been torn apart he used hs magic to seal off the feelings from his partner he wouldent even talk for a while

Mirima thought it was strange that the she-elf just left like that. Why would she do that when she had so much here? After they had begun to leave, the dragoness felt like they were being watched. She snuffed the air, and looked around. It took her a little bit to catch sight of someone running through the shadows behind them. We're being followed....there's a person behind us. I can sense that he can use magic. She didn't like that he sealed off his emotions, but she understood why.

Arwen was taken to a broken down tower, and chained to the wall in a room at the top. She had a few cuts and bruises from the fight, but nothing serious. An old man came in wearing black robes and a hood covering his face. "What do you want with me?!" Arwen spat at the man, and tried to break the chains. The old man chuckled and with a flick of his finger, Arwen was sent flying back into the wall. "I don't want anything to do with you. Just for the dragon rider to serve us. However, I'm sure a few of my men would like you very much."

terin opened up for a secound *i know hes been there for a while remober i use earth magic i could seince him a mile away* terin had a dull look in his eyes and turned * show your self wer are both awear of you make you presentc know now

Mirima smiled to herself, glad that Terin was at least talking to her. Aw, he cared so much for the elf girl, and his dragon, she liked it that way. They were both special to him. She looked over at the shadow as the man stepped out into the light. He wore black robes and had a black orb floating beside him. From this it was obvious he was a magician that specialized in 'seeing' magic. He could hide his presence, or make himself appear bigger, but this orb was for viewing something that was far away. The man chuckled a little, "I thought you had found me. Ah, well, I wasn't trying to hide much anyway." Here he made the orb float in front of him, nothing could be seen in it yet. "I have a request from my teacher. He asks that you kill his rival wizard, oh, and just so he's sure it's done..." The man said a few words and the image of Arwen appeared. You could see she was slightly injured and chained to a wall. "He doesn't plan on releasing her until it's done."

Arwen noticed a black crystal lodged in the wall behind the old man. That was for a seeing stone. They took her just to show that off to Terin. She laughed at the idea, thinking that Terin wouldn't do what they said. She really didn't even think he'd come for her, but that hope remained in her mind. The old man shook his head. "If you think this is something funny, I'll allow my students to do whatever they want with you." A younger man stepped in with the same black robe and hood. With a dark chuckle he stepped over to the she-elf and grasped her throat. His other hand wandered over her clothed body, making her realise that she could very well end up being raped here.

terin didnt hesate * ill do it but mark my words if you touch her again youll see what is like to have a desednt of a titan crushing every bone in your body * terins spirit raged in anger the grund its self was shattering around him and in his right has what look like a focused supernova was forming* you dont want your flame to be isiguished do you * terins power could be felt over 500 miles at the center gravity was warped he knew he got his point across and lowered every thing he looked at his partner* im sorry i had that hide from you but every o.ne leaves me whejn they find out i just know she will leave once she is free but she will be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.