Favourite YouTuber(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I watch TV, so mostly when I go to youtube it is to see things that I would normally not see on TV, which is usually stuff about games.

Everytime I think about buying a game I search for it on TotalBiscuit channel, since he has some of the most trustworthy reviews on the market (at least on my opinion).

When I just want to have some fun, Jerma985 usually makes me laugh. The guy simply has a talent for breaking every game made by mankind.

Nigahiga because them puns. Nerdcubed because he is good for reviews and gaming info. And of course utaties such as Jubyphonic, Chishiyo and Rachie.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
HermitCraft members because Minecraft is literally the worst thing to watch ever.

Pressheart2continue because dating sims are literally the worst things ever.

TotalBiscuit because podcasts are for people that suck constantly.

Late Night With Cry And Russ V2 because catching streams is really shitty

TeamFourStar because dragonball is the worst thing ever.

Baumi because he's really bad at Dota 2 and his commentary is really shitty.

Criken because I dont want to take the time to find funny moments in games

I think thats about it.

My favorite YouTuber....IS ME

Other things I watch include Screw Attack, WatchMojo, Boyce Avenue, GamerPoop, etc.

Nostalgia Critic
JoshScorcher
Mandopony
Watch Mojo
Buzzfeed

a lot of my stuff is brony and anime related.

Reactions: LunaValentine
353c64cc91.png

Oooh so many!

Tons of cooking channels, most notably Food Wishes and Cooking With Dog, because I love being inspired to make new things, and looking at food is like eating for your soul.

Tyler Oakley, because he reminds me of some of my best friends and I feel like he's one of them. I also just started listening to Psychobabble (his podcast, and I know I'm way late >.<), and it totally revitalized my love for him even more <3

The Holy Trinity, consisting of Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, and Mamrie Hart. They also remind me a lot of my best friends, and their videos always make me laugh.

Markiplier, The Buzzfeed TryGuys and SuperFruit.

If we're talking like music aswell, Postmodern Jukebox!

Status
Not open for further replies.