Favourite way to travel?

If cost/time is the same, which way would you rather travel?

• Bus

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Driving

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Plane

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ship

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Walk

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Train

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • THESE OPTIONS ARE ALL DUMB I WOULD RIDE A CHOCOBO

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aniway, for any in-city jaunts, I walk. No sense in wasting fuel.
That's because you live in a rather small town compared to all these baddies in America... Same though. Prefer tram + walking instead of cars if I can.

That's because you live in a rather small town compared to all these baddies in America... Same though. Prefer tram + walking instead of cars if I can.
Not town-specific. I moved here only a year ago, before that I lived up there, I told you that... also walked, very rarely used the tram (dont want to waste money on monthly-tickets, and sneaking-in w/o a ticket is alvays risky, those controls can pop up totaly out of the blue, even if I like to think I got good at snifing them out, but they can stil suprise me XD ). And six years ago, I lived for a vhole year and a half in Hong Kong, during my MA training regimen in China. There I rented a bicycle for the vhole time I vas there, since that place is a bit too big to walk around, true. But stil havent used any kind of other transportation.

Not town-specific. I moved here only a year ago, before that I lived up there, I told you that... also walked, very rarely used the tram (dont want to waste money on monthly-tickets, and sneaking-in w/o a ticket is alvays risky, those controls can pop up totaly out of the blue, even if I like to think I got good at snifing them out, but they can stil suprise me XD ). And six years ago, I lived for a vhole year and a half in Hong Kong, during my MA training regimen in China. There I rented a bicycle for the vhole time I vas there, since that place is a bit too big to walk around, true. But stil havent used any kind of other transportation.
You could've bought a pokaz...

Status
Not open for further replies.