3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
do you like soup? What's your favourite kind?

I prefer cream soups over broth soups usually, but I don't mind chicken noodle. Cream of broccoli is definitely my fave though

Reactions: Lady B
Soup is all kinds of awful. I like my foods solid and my drinks liquid; frothy broths are in the disgusting in between texture that my palate completely rejects.

I love all kinds of soup! Broth, creamy, even cold ones like gazpacho.

My absolute favourite has to be tomato bisque, though. Creamy, rich, and silky smooth, it has the perfect consistency and flavour. I usually serve it with cheesy crackers - so divine =w=

Cream of crab is the best! But I don't get to have it very often. I love homemade chicken noodle soup, and my grandmas bean soup.

Reactions: Minibit
Creamy pumpkin soup my mother made

Basically any soup mom makes

Tomato by far. Especially that stuff they serve at Medieval Times, I would kill for another bowl of that.

Vegetable is a close second.

Cheddar and broccoli or chicken and dumplings.

Miso soup is all kinds of delicious. When I'm sick, cream of tomato soup or chicken noodle soup is heavenly.

My mum also makes this amazing thick, creamy mushroom soup that is absolutely to die for. Just thinking about it is making me homesick ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tuscan soup my Dad makes
or Clam Chowder

Pho is beautiful.

I also like Chinese watercress soup c:

Strictly speaking of soups (not ramen or any soup that is primarily a noodle dish), I think my favorite is New England Clam Chowder.

I FUCKING LOVE SOUPS, STEWS, AND CHOWDERS. O__O

You want me to choose a FAVORITE? -sob-

I will prolly go with Clam Chowder! New England Style. >>

I am also a huge fan of tomato, creamy broccoli, potato, dumplins, chicken noodle, tuscan, the list could go on and on and on.

pho is bomb

I like oxtail stock soups. So much flavor, yo.

Broccoli and Cheddar.
Seafood Chowder.
New England Clam Chowder.
Chili.
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is also really good(and fattening).

Basically anything that isn't chicken noodle or tomato soup, those are awful. Especially the canned stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.