Status
Not open for further replies.
>Best PS2 games thread
>No-one's mentioned Persona

God you're all awful.
Not best, favorite.
Silly.
*pat pat*

Loved the series as a whole, but nothing really stood out besides the social links, you know.
[Former SMT fanboy.]

Besides Metal Gear Solid 2 and MGS: Snake Eater (3) the first game to come to mind was Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner.

But I will have to admit, Final Fantasy X was cool and all, but I was turned off by some of the main characters lack of depth in their personalities. Some get some really excellent development while others seem terribly cliche. But then again that's shonen style for you.

Oh! I totally forgot about Indigo Prophecy AKA Fahrenheit. One of the best story telling games I've played to date.

Reactions: Flame
latest

"Yo Jak, did they just forget about US?!"
In the course of a few weeks, I've managed to replay and beat the original Jak and Daxter trilogy. I used to be so bad at video games, since I remembered Jak 2 being super hard. Then I went back and shot everything easy. :|

One of my favorite games probably has to be ATV: Offroad Fury. My sisters and I would try to get to the boundaries of the map and blow ourselves up and see where we landed. And do impossible front flips. And ram into each other to see who died first.

Jak and Daxter was the reason I got a PS2, and to this day it's still one of my all time favorite games. I had KH, but I'm not a fan of Square Enix games so I guess I never got into it enough to consider it a favorite.

Reactions: Saren
Ratchet And Clank: Going Commando. I love all the PS2 R&C games, but that one has to be my favorite.

Now that I've been reminded of it I need to play it again.

...And I don't have a working PS2 anymore.

Damn.

Reactions: Saren
Shit, this is difficult... so many good games... things that really jump out at me are:

God Hand, Shadow of The Colossus, Metal Gear solid 2&3, DBZ Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 2... I'll admit that despite not liking the anime, the Naruto Ultimate Ninja games were fun to play with my brothers, and we had this one monster rancher game that I really liked... but we lost it. :/ Oh, and Monster hunter!! ^V^

It was cheesy as all hell, but I've always had a soft spot for Raw Danger, or whatever the Japanese title is. S'too bad the next game in the series will never be a thing.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I played that game for years. Still give it a whirl occasionally. The Jak and Dexter's were awesome too.

I agree 100% with Lady Bernkastel. Shadow Of the Colossus is number 1 in my opinion.

No love for Ace Combat? Bunch of Erusean scum, the lot of you.

04 was my jam for the longest time. Well, it still is.

OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg

This motherfkn baby. So good.
THIS MASTERPIECE IS MY FAVOURITE
*foam*

I have to admit I ditched the PS2 version once I got my hands on the Nintendo Wii ver
because the quality was sexier
but the PS2 had extra stuff that I liked

Status
Not open for further replies.