3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
What's yours? Mine would have to be Final Fantasy X

I never owned a Playstation 2, when I was about to buy one and moved from store to store with the boyfriend of my sister at that time, no store had it...he talked me into buying a XBox...biggest mistake ever. BUT luckily we have emulators! My favourite PS2 Game would either be Soul Nomad & the World Eaters or Makai Kingdom. Both of them are from the same company and nowadays I buy pretty much all the stuff they puplish/produce. Their newest game however is on PS4 which I don't own yet and I am terrible enough that I would brag about having it before others :<.

Reactions: Minibit
I never owned a Playstation 2, when I was about to buy one and moved from store to store with the boyfriend of my sister at that time, no store had it...he talked me into buying a XBox...biggest mistake ever. BUT luckily we have emulators! My favourite PS2 Game would either be Soul Nomad & the World Eaters or Makai Kingdom. Both of them are from the same company and nowadays I buy pretty much all the stuff they puplish/produce. Their newest game however is on PS4 which I don't own yet and I am terrible enough that I would brag about having it before others :<.
Omg emulators ftw. I love visualboy and I hope a good DS or GameCube emulator appears on the market soon; I'd love to do some live streams but all the games I wanna do are for these consoles :(

Omg emulators ftw. I love visualboy and I hope a good DS or GameCube emulator appears on the market soon; I'd love to do some live streams but all the games I wanna do are for these consoles :(
There already is a good DS Emulator OO, unless of course you are talking about 3DS. Idk about Gamecube/Wii though (I owned GC and Wii, still better than stinky Xbox >:[ ).

There already is a good DS Emulator OO, unless of course you are talking about 3DS. Idk about Gamecube/Wii though (I owned GC and Wii, still better than stinky Xbox >:[ ).
Are you talking about desmume? Cause I always got hella lag on that one :/

Was Battlefront 2 a PS2 game? I can't remember. If so, I used to play it when I was at my step-nephew's house a long time ago, and it was fuuuuuuun.

Sith lords for the win.

Street fighter anniversary collection, The Dot hack series and DBZ Budokai 3.

I've got a few that I can think of, there are probably more. Here are those that I remember right now: Katamari Damacy, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, Devil May Cry, Prince of Persia SOT, and Metal Gear Solid 3.

Reactions: Darog
God-Hand....just....God-Hand, did the Dark Souls Formula before Dark Souls, only with added dumb awesomeness and humour that's both batshit insane and just ridiculous.

It's my perfect game, 10/10.

Reactions: Flame
didn't get much experience with the ps2 because the fam was poor as shit back then. But I loved Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot, I preferred playing Spyro though.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
@Xnijmai

Mutha fuckin' SaGa Frontier

latest

"Yo Jak, did they just forget about US?!"

That's very difficult for me to answer. On one hand it'd be Shadow of the Colossus, on the other hand it'd be MGS 3, and then there's SSX 3, AND Budokai Tenkaichi 3, AANNDD Okami..., ANANANAND the actually Good...ish Call of Duty's, and that Cowboy Bebop game... So on.

Ps2 age was the golden age.
Now it's "Hey we made a good game, but it's kind of short and you have to buy DLC to get the whole experience."

Sly Cooper or Ratchet and Clank.

Fate/Stay Night Visual novel.

Or Final Fantasy X

Maybe Simpsons: Hit and Run

>Best PS2 games thread
>No-one's mentioned Persona

God you're all awful.

Kingdom Fucking Hearts 2. That game was my shit when I was younger. I need to buy the 2.5 edition so I can play it on my PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.