• Hawaiian

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Cheese

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Veggie

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Meat Lovers

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Something else which I will describe in a comment!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I am tied between Hawaiian (a misnomer; it's a Canadian invention!) and good old Pepperoni

150611062152-pizza-hut-780x439.jpg

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, fresh spinach, grilled onions, and ham. If they have arugula, then some of that, too.

• Love
Reactions: Levusti
Chicken bacon ranch, or a barbecue chicken pizza....anything with chicken, I love chicken on pizza

• Love
Reactions: Midian
Bacon, Ham, Pepperoni, Chicken, Sausage, Extra cheddar, Extra sauce.

We need not discuss this any more.

Pepperoni. Mushrooms and black olives are always pleasant additions.

Pepperoni, Mediterranean, plain double cheese or banana/curry.

Banana/curry is the best thing ever, I swear.

I really like Philly Cheese Steak pizza.

Reactions: Fluffy
My go-to pizza is Sausage and Mushroom with extra cheese!

But I also like Mediterranean style pizzas. Chicken, roma tomato, spinach, red oinion and green olives with feta!

Meat Lovers before the tragic food poisoning incident. Never trusting pizza again.

Pepperoni and mushroom.

Early in my childhood my mom and I moved around a bit. I remember when we moved to a small apartment and we didn't have much. We set up a fold-out card table and some chairs and got a pepperoni and mushroom pizza from Rosi's. It was the first place we lived in that felt like home to me, and that's been my favorite flavor ever since.

My pizza is one with anything and everything on it, yo. Just not sausage. Texture distracts from the rest of it.

I don't like meat pizzas as much as I like veggie pizzas. I don't like how oily it makes the pizza :/

I go for the meatiest pizza possible. Pepperoni, sausage, ham (stop calling it Canadian bacon ugh), bacon, beef, chicken; any combination of those ingredients, plus extra cheese with normal sauce, is acceptable. No fish, no vegetables, and absolutely no fruit toppings ever. Pineapple on pizza is heresy.

Pepperoni, bacon, salami, ham. I enjoy pizza with one, some, or all of these on it. Preferably with a white sauce because of my heartburn and acid reflux problems. (Not to say I don't enjoy classic pizza sauce now and then.) And I like thin crust, because mmm dat crispiness.

The pizza I love the absolute most is this thing called the Founders Pie, served at The Rock. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and ricotta cheese... Man do I miss my hometown now.

Pepperoni, chicken, ham, bacon with garlic butter crust, red sauce, extra cheese, bbq swirl... Hnnggg.

I don't discriminate when it comes to pizza. I'll take two of each please.

Meat Lovers the closest, and it is what I'd say end of story if you asked me this a few months ago.

But recently my tabletop group started trying pulled pork pizza with extra cheese and bbq sauce... IT IS AMAZING!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.