• Hawaiian

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Cheese

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Veggie

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Meat Lovers

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Something else which I will describe in a comment!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepperoni and meat lovers PLEASE! I also love pepperoni and jalepenos on my pizza :)

Chicken bacon ranch, or a barbecue chicken pizza....anything with chicken, I love chicken on pizza
Bacon, Ham, Pepperoni, Chicken, Sausage, Extra cheddar, Extra sauce.

We need not discuss this any more.
I really like Philly Cheese Steak pizza.
Meat Lovers
I go for the meatiest pizza possible. Pepperoni, sausage, ham (stop calling it Canadian bacon ugh), bacon, beef, chicken; any combination of those ingredients, plus extra cheese with normal sauce, is acceptable. No fish, no vegetables, and absolutely no fruit toppings ever. Pineapple on pizza is heresy.
Pepperoni, bacon, salami, ham.
Pepperoni, chicken, ham, bacon
Meat Lovers the closest,
pulled pork pizza
Pepperoni and meat lovers PLEASE!

Now to go order some pizza...

Bacon and beef is pretty good, probably better with pepperoni. But it makes the pizza so disgustingly greasy.. I ought to start ordering cheese and adding the rest myself.

Call me a snob all you want, but I'm pretty 'meh' about most pizza. If I have to, I'll probably get the pepperoni or Hawaiian. Meat Lovers is too... Meaty.

But dayum, if it's authentic Italian (and thin crust) I'll be all for it. My mom has a friend who's really good with Italian cuisine, and that extends to her pizzas 8D She also owns her own restaurant and makes what is basically 'artisan' pizzas, and her pizza is really fucking good. She's pretty much what ruined the usual pizza choices for me hahaha, before that I was just 'pizza? okay sure'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Rosemary crust, tomato sauce, parmesean cheese, mozzarella cheese, roasted potatoes, pepperoni, bacon, Italian sausage, Chipotle powder, a bit of truffle salt, red pepper flakes, and basil on top.

Cheese. Not opposed to pepperoni.
I'm particular when it comes to pizza. I can't eat it if it's not well done.

20090807-tandr-whole-pie.jpg

Yum.

pizza_dough_cheese_glam.jpg

No, just no.

Best pizza I ever had was when me, my sister and mother all made a home-made stuffed-crust triple cheese pizza that was covered in garlic, olives, roasted red, orange and green peppers, cooked onions, mushrooms, and a ton of other veggies in it, all covered with the sauce and some cheese and right on top was turkey sausage, bacon, pepperoni.

When I order a Pizza I either ask for double cheese and sauce or for a veggie covered pizza with chicken on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.