Favourite Opening Sequences!

WolfBlood series has some great intros. Same with MTV's Teen Wolf.

I really wanted to get into those shows but I was just Not the target demographic. Openings were sweet, though.

Also, since there's a lot of anime in here, I'd like to posit that the English YuGiOh 5D's opening is WAY SUPERIOR to the Japanese one.
[spoili] English:

Japanese :
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Opening 1 - Kizuna Bonds by Kra HD
[/spoiler][/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
!!! HOW COULD I FORGET??

A E S T H E T I C

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie and Vars

another great set of OPs (that build off each other due to being one of western TV's first Myth Arc shows...before Myth Arcs became the norma)

Reactions: Dipper
*Looks above, relises this was the right thread*

UUUUMMMMM....

tumblr_inline_mvgntjclan1r79k32.gif

Two of the OP's I could of said we're already used. >.<

Though I did like AoT S2's OP, even if the show itself failed to deliver. LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS WITH APE TITAN AND ALL THOSE ANIMALS!? DON'T WE GET ANY KIND OF EXPLANATION!?

And the Jojo had some good ones (note if Diamond Unbreakable has a better one, I didn't get to it yet).

Shinsekai Yori has no OP, but it'd ED worked.

Game of Throne's Season 7 Teaser isn't technically an OP, but I enjoyed it's sequence just the same.

Aaaaand, there's more than the video limit will allow. >.<

Fate Zero OP 2
Shiki OP 2

The Game of Thrones intro is great. Fantastic movement, really interesting graphics. I love how they change which bits of the world are shown from episode to episode to show where scenes will take place in that episode.

Marvel's Daredevil: It's relatively clean and simple to look at but also has plenty of imagery and the music helps set the mood for the show

*Grumbles about being beaten to the punch*

I always quite liked the Vikings intro.

Those helmets in the intro lacked horns.
I declare this show historically inaccurate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie