Favourite Comic Book Characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. BUT AGH NO I'M NOT ADORABLE AND I AM FIERCE FEAR ME >:[

And ahh, I'd have to check le box. I bought it just a couple weeks before TFA, and it's an Anakin/Darth Vader 2-in-1 tHAT I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH

ALSO IF WE'RE COUNTING STAR WARS SINCE THEY HAVE COMICS....

[spoili]
star-wars-6.jpg
[/spoili]
Wow, the whoever the artist for that is amazing.

AND STAR WARS TOTALLY COUNTS.

Rohlan_Dyre.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ant Man was also pretty good.
(Partly because he was the first hero I've seen to stop and go "Wait, why aren't we calling the avengers?")

antman0717151280jpg-fb4704_1280w.jpg

latest

magneto-in-2014-x-men-days-of-future-past-poster-wallpaper-800x4-140332.jpg

BUT AGH NO I'M NOT ADORABLE AND I AM FIERCE FEAR ME >:[
lion-roar.gif

• Love
WELL IF STAR WARS COUNTS.

latest

I have to join the Thrawn train.

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn.png

how-hercules-could-work-his-way-into-the-mcu-they-can-definitely-take-them-618727.jpg

Amadeus Cho and Herc. Brains and Brawn Bromance.

tumblr_malb0fj3b41rnhr86o1_1280.jpg

I was suckered into reading the first book and it surprised me on now good it was. Seriously, pick it up, it's an amazing read.

Old-Roots-of-the-Swamp-Thing-Cover.jpg

latest

Swamp Thing and Man Thing. Both as fun Horror Heroes, but while Swamp Thing is crazy deep and just fucking Phenomenal, Man Thing still keeps it's goofy funness. I couldn't choose one so I posted both!

latest

Oh my god, Multiple Man is so interesting. He's like an anime character in a fucking comics, his powers are so weird. X Factor is totally worth to pick up

latest

Oh man, Animal Man too. What Morrison did with his character was fucking amazing. Then Lemire run on Nu52, Oh my god. OH MY GOD.

And since Star Wars is open...

1302963-revanisborn_kotor42.jpg

• Love
how-hercules-could-work-his-way-into-the-mcu-they-can-definitely-take-them-618727.jpg

I was suckered into reading the first book and it surprised me on now good it was. Seriously, pick it up, it's an amazing read.

latest

Swamp Thing and Man Thing. Both as fun Horror Heroes, but while Swamp Thing is crazy deep and just fucking Phenomenal, Man Thing still keeps it's goofy funness. I couldn't choose one so I posted both!

latest

Oh my god, Multiple Man is so interesting. He's like an anime character in a fucking comics, his powers are so weird. X Factor is totally worth to pick up

latest

Oh man, Animal Man too. What Morrison did with his character was fucking amazing. Then Lemire run on Nu52, Oh my god. OH MY GOD.
Everything about this is perfect.

Miracleman-1-Opena-Variant.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
MIRACLE MAN!
YOU KNOW IT.

You know Marvel plans on making a new Miracleman?! And has reissued the old Gaiman books?! I saw them on the newsstand but didn't pick them up. SO MUCH REGRETS!!

• Love

latest

latest

latest

AGH THE THUNDERBOLTS AHHHHHH

AND ANIMAL MAN

YOU KNOW IT.

You know Marvel plans on making a new Miracleman?! And has reissued the old Gaiman books?! I saw them on the newsstand but didn't pick them up. SO MUCH REGRETS!!
MM or "How we make you feel really bad about everything"

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
losers400.jpg

Yup yup.

Also, this sick ass t-shirt I ordered recently:

art-mco-cant-make-me-sane_blk.jpg

Speaking of things Gaiman.

s-death.jpg

Okay, but this motherfucker

sandman-comic-book-movie-joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg

Reactions: Astaroth