Favourite childhood TV show/movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I forget Samurai Jack?

That one was amazing

How could I forget a Pup named Scooby Doo, Chalk Zone, Baby Looney Toons, Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberry's, Rocket Power, As Told By Ginger, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Danny Phantom of all things?

So many youngsters here... here's mine:

It's a show I really want to get on DVD... in the original 1966 dub I'm familiar with (they "redubbed" it in the 90's... and had a girl voicing Kimba. So, sooo wrong!).

Reactions: Icystorm
I could literally go on forever about shows and movies that were a big part of my childhood. It's IMPOSSIBLE to pick just one! As a kid, I watched Cartoon Network (Toonami, Miguzi, and Adult Swim), Nickelodeon, and Disney Channel. On Saturday mornings, I would watch FoxBox/4Kids. So many amazing shows from those days! As for movies, I have many fond memories of Disney films and other animated movies such as Alvin and The Chipmunks. And action films too!

One of my favorite shows was Video and Arcade Top 10. I'm not really sure why at this point, but I'm sure it's because it just had video games in it.

Tom and Jerry (original)
Hannah Montana
Sonic X
Wizards of Waverley Place
The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
Tom and Jerry Tales
Barney
Pokemon
Super Mario Super Show
Danny Phantom (Box Ghost was soooooo funny)
Scooby Doo
Spongebob
Fairy Odd Parents
Kim Possible
Lilo and Stich
American Dragon Jake Long
Phinnas and Ferb
House of Mouse
Teen Titans
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
The Outsiders (Cartoon Network)

• Love