3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
let's take a thread to remember our favourite tracks. Here's some of mine

Rebel Rebel

Ziggy Stardust

Starman

Heroes

Life on Mars

Dance Magic Dance

Under Pressure (with Queen)

How about you guys?

At the moment its this one. It's the final track from his final album. I think it as his way of saying goodbye as he knew his time was limited. Really pay attention to the lyrics:

David Bowie said:
I know something is very wrong

The pulse returns the prodigal sons

The blackout hearts, the flowered news

With skull designs upon my shoes...

I can't give everything I can't give everything Away

I can't give everything Away

I can't give everything

Last edited:
My favorite from Mr. Bowie:

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
At the moment its this one. It's the final track from his final album. I think it as his way of saying goodbye as he knew his time was limited. Really pay attention to the lyrics:

This song and Lazarus are totally messages about his death coming. It hits me so fucking hard man

• Useful
Reactions: Vigilante
This song and Lazarus are totally messages about his death coming. It hits me so fucking hard man
Although the album is very new, it's already going through a transition. I think with further listens we'll only find even more hidden clues. It's actually quite a mournful record, but it's one i'll keep forever and hand down. Blackstar is to Bowie was Tempest was to Shakespeare.

Just look at the man's array of songs and albums, though. He was constantly changing and adapting, refusing to just stick with the familiar by challenging himself to do something new, something different.

As for favourites? Tough one, that's for sure, but there's one that's always stood out for me. Powerful, orchestral, pretty fucking iconic too.

Cheers for the music, you mad bastard.

Moonage Daydream, the Man Who Sold the World, Rebel Rebel, and all of the album Low.

I'd also say that I don't generally listen to just a song or two off "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust"

• Love
Starman and Ziggy stardust. Great jams.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.