3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
get your korra shit outta here, I'm bitter :(

What's your favourite episode from Avatar: the Last Airbender?

And if you couldn't tell who my favorite character is...

Season 2 Episode 21, Loved it

And if you couldn't tell who my favorite character is...

At first I was like - Moves hand up and down simultaneously - but now I like you more than I like me...only for the day of course XD

As for me, I would say either the one with the first blood bender EVER or the one when Sokka and Zuko went to go break out Sokka's dad and Suki from that volcano fire nation prison. Of course that was composed of two episodes so I would choose pt.2 of the break in but both were almost equally great. It's just that one has an ending and the other leaves you with an awesome cliffhanger XD

Sokka and Zuko break in and out of prison. That was awesome.

I also really liked the one with the giant owl and library.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minibit
Wait? Episodes? I thought avatar was a 22 hours movie. THE WHOLE THING IS AWESOME!!

• Love
I'll say the first episode, because it kickstarted an awesome series!

All the episodes were great, though I wasn't a fan of the fortune teller one. I found myself yelling alongside Sokka the entire time.

The one that comes to mind is The Beach, but if I were to put more thought into it then it'd probably be different. But I liked how they digged deeper into the antagonists and I felt I could relate more to some.

Either the one where Katara does the blood-bending, or the swamp people and the big ol' tree. Those things got deep.

Or all of Book Three. Hnnnnnnng much yes.

The one that comes to mind is The Beach, but if I were to put more thought into it then it'd probably be different. But I liked how they digged deeper into the antagonists and I felt I could relate more to some.
This fucking scene.

Reactions: K3l
Tales of Ba Sing Se was probably my favorite.

This story was my favorite (if you watch it, sorry for quality and the fact that it's mirrored. It was the vest one I could find.)

I'll say the first episode, because it kickstarted an awesome series!

All the episodes were great, though I wasn't a fan of the fortune teller one. I found myself yelling alongside Sokka the entire time.
"Can your science explain why it rains?"

"YES! YES IT CAN!!"

Reactions: Quiet One
Status
Not open for further replies.