Favorite Video Game Soundtracks

Dragon Age soundtrack is AMAZING, as well as Skyrim and Dishonored.

I feel like I should add the Club Mix of the Pac-Man song from SSB4.
Legit, this is the jam of my best friend and I (it used to be Smosh's AC3 song and then their AC4 song).

I'd definitely have to say the game Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons has such an awesome soundtrack.
I also thoroughly enjoy the game Journey's soundtrack as well.

Metal Gear Rising:

Also BlazBlue:
BANG, BANGBANGBANG!

Also, Sacred Worlds totally counts, it was the theme for Sacred 2 before it was extended for At the Edge of Time:

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Bastion and Transistor are up there at the top of my list for sure, especially the ones with singing by Ashley Barrett (most of the other songs are just instrumentals). I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned them.

Skyrim has a pretty great soundtrack. Morrowind's soundtrack is also pretty good. Never really cared one way or another about Oblivion's soundtrack though, which is pretty fitting given that I didn't have much of an overall impression about the game as a whole either.

Legend of Zelda Link to the Past has good music too, plus heavy nostalgia bonus.

Dragon Age: Origins is also pretty solid for music. Really good background music for writing, imo.

Bastion and Transistor are up there at the top of my list for sure, especially the ones with singing by Ashley Barrett (most of the other songs are just instrumentals). I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned them.
Transistor is definitely among my favorites, too.
It's hard to decide on a favorite from such a good soundtrack, but I probably have to say this one:
Old Friends, Impossible, We All Become, and The Spine are also up there.

It's hard to decide on a favorite from such a good soundtrack, but I probably have to say this one:
It's a three way tie for me between We All Become, The Spine, and Paper Boats. Her singing is amazing.

As far as the non-singing ones go, Apex Beat is probably my favorite.

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King had very memorable soundtracks.

Aion has a few very beautiful pieces in their soundtrack as well.

DA:O and DA:I have great pieces, namely the latter.

FF8 has a good soundtrack

All the Silent Hill soundtracks are beautiful

Diablo II

Oh, and that bonus 25th anniversary orchestral CD in Skyward Sword is pretty sweet :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

I came here to link exactly this game and this track.

So I'll leave you all with this...

Reactions: Valentyne
AND ANOTHER...

EDIT: I LIKE THIS SONG. ANOTHER!

Last edited:
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

...You forgot the first video game song to win a Grammy.

This puts all of yours to shame!

GRAMMY GUYS, GRAMMY!

Every track from Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

Touhou music, man.

Forgot to come back to this once I got to my PC.