Favorite Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand aside, peasantry! No man may say this song did not cause his heart to flutter at least once when it began it's sombre tune.

Also these YouTube spam threads are getting ridiculous. Even my laptop is struggling to open them.

Reactions: foodforpigs
FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET THE ICONIC TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE J-ROCK THAT WAS DRAGON'S DOGMA'S INTRO SONG!?

FUCK ITS SO CHEESY AND AWESOME

Reactions: foodforpigs
(which reminds me I should pick up this game and attempt to beat it again.)

I play a shitton of rhythm games, so yay, random music!

The entire Okami soundtrack.
Bayonetta has some sweet music as well :P. I like their Moon River remix.

I like Lost in Thoughts All Alone from FE:F as well x-x

The only one I can think of off the top of my head.

World of Warcraft: Invincible

World of Warcraft: Lament of the Highborne

World of Warcraft: Nightsong

Golden Age of Microprose right there. And below? The only time Activision seemed to give a shit about their games. Les vieux jours, ils me manquent.

The entire Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtracks
Koji Kondo is a GOD.

Seriously, all of the PMD: EOS soundtrack is perfect. Except Boulder Quarry. That one is repetitive and sucks.

All of the Transistor soundtrack, especially the handful with singing by Ashley Barrett, but this one is the best.

This shit right here could have been the theme song of my life for a couple years because I played Morrowind so much. Love it, and most of the soundtrack too.

I've still yet to encounter a song in a game that is better than this one at encapsulating the feeling of being a hero going on a quest to save the world.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
I got two off the top of my head.

I replay the whole Drawn to Life sequel just for these tragic songs in the middle and end of the game. Gets me every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.