Favorite Snack Food!

Red Velvet Cake.

I will cut a bitch over some red velvet cake.

Dried okra is godly to me.
And the fact that I can eat a ton of it and not feel like a (complete) pig is fabulous.

Honestly, I love green beans. Fresh green beans that have been steamed for only 3 minutes. THen lightly topped with some butter, salt, pepper, and parmasean cheese. It's simple and oh so tastey :3
I know it's healthy so techically it's not a 'snack food' but I eat them like it is xD

Two words.

Beef jerky.

tumblr_lsk95dXVfR1qipxrwo1_500.gif

The downside? Too expensive warrant buying it very often. It's just sooo tasty, though.
Obviously not all of the flavors available but I don't feel like hunting for a better picture.

1344602698_a305d47c60.jpg

okay...there are WAY too many snack foods that i love (i love food) so this is just one

Popcorn...really good popcorn! Or when I'm in the right place, those Japanese dango thingys, REALLY CHEWY!!!!

Popcorn gets stuck on your teeth! Meh! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some...Pockys!

pocky_sticks_open.jpg

Popcorn gets stuck on your teeth! Meh! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some...Pockys!

pocky_sticks_open.jpg

i have to agree but i just have no idea what it is about them i like i mean i ate the non chocolate part and i didnt like it but then age some of the chocolate by itself and didnt like it...but together its like i died and woke up in paradise but then they said it wasnt my time so they brought me back but with a little box full of the paradise.