Favorite Quotes

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I'd like to know if anyone on this big Iwaku of ours has any favorite quotes they'd like to share. They can be movie quotes, excerpts from poems, books... Though I'd prefer if they were actual quotes from people. Here are a few of mine. ^_^

"Erre humane est."-"To err is human."
"The heart has reasons that reason knows nothing of."
"You may drive nature out with a pitchfork, but she will keep coming."
""Veni, vidi, vici"- I came, I saw, I conquered." Julius Ceasar.
"To love is not just to look at one another. It is to look together, in the same direction."-
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

If you can't stand the way this place is, take yourself to higher places.

Lyrics from a Three Days Grace song. c__c But the moment I heard it, I was like YES.

If you look to the sun, you'll never see the shadows.

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.

Don't count your life by the breaths you've taken, but by the moments that took your breath away <3

Voltaire, "I do not agree with a word you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it."

"The thought you have now shapes your experience of the next moment. Practive shaping the moment." -Tom Barrett

No plan survives first contact with the enemy. - Helmuth von Moltke

Any problem can be solved with the right combination of Chocolate and Duct Tape. (Anything else use High Explosives) - Me

Voltaire, "I do not agree with a word you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it."

if i could remember half the quotes from my time studying the french revolution......

that time period had soem real speakers!

.... o_o

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Reactions: 1 person