Favorite quotes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

Original poster
I have plenty of quotes I adore, but a few really stick with me and I was hoping other people would have quotes that hit a note with them that they would like to share!
This is one of my favorites, oddly from a video game ^_~

"An enemy that is pure evil? Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

"Regret?! We regret the loss of the whole sand-cursed Galaxy! Stop murdering us and help us kill the Beast!" - Kiith Somtaaw Fleet Command, Homeworld: Cataclysm

"Should we have dispensed such a cruel form of death upon our enemies? So many of them were loyal to the Empire by birth alone... were they inherently evil? Whatever we felt, they were truly suffering now." - Colony Wars Ending "A Slow Lingering Death"

"So much destruction, so many lives lost, for this place.... A place of wonder, for those who knew only the sands of Kharak." - Homeworld Ending

"But far from being an all-conquering liberation force, we were regarded as criminals, breaking into the enemy's home, and they were ready for us!" - Colony Wars Act "A Vast And Lonely Place"

"We see that hate destroys the soul
Of anyone who tries to preach it"
- Lyrics from the song "Homeworld" by Yes

"Stealing from one writer is plagiarism. Stealing from many writers is research."

"Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much."

"I am not young enough to know everything"

"It's easy to grumble when one is poor."

"It's easy to be arrogant when one is rich."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myyWXKeBsNk"]YouTube - Al Pacino - Any Given Sunday - "Inch By Inch"[/ame]

*cries very very very very very....manly tears*

"It is the fault of our science that it seeks to explain all, and if it explains not, it insists there is nothing to explain" -Bram Stoker

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbley-wobbley...timey-wimey...stuff..." -Doctor Who

"Thinking burns calories." -L

"I hate riddle games! The last time a knight challenged me to a riddle contest I lost! ...I ate him anyway." -Selendrile

I have a big book of favorite quotes I must go consult now...

"How much do you got?

Half a clip, you?

I've got...one round." -Doom 3 The Movie

I'll come back with more as I find them.

"Friends are like stained glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty revealed only if there's a light from within." <333

LIKE YOU GAIS ;__; xD

And under the Futurama Chapter of TZS' Biggol' Booko' Quotes:

"Now, now, perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything!" -Professor Farnsworth

"You know, that dance wasn't as safe as they said it was." -Fry

"I'm so embarrassed! I wish everyone else were dead!" -Bender

And Hermes Bureaucrat Song:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p20ar9E_AC8"]YouTube- Hermes Beuraucrat Song - Futurama[/ame]

"when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

Status
Not open for further replies.