Favorite Quotes from Video games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minsc: "I trust those who prey on children no farther than they can be thrown, even if I manage to throw them pretty far!" - Baldur's Gate II

Minsc: "I won't cry for the dead! I won't! Well, maybe a little... but I will staunch the tears with righteous fury!" - Baldur's Gate II

Andrew Ryan: "We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Bioshock

Reactions: foodforpigs
"So, how were those noodles Grunt?"
"A little spicy."

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining." - Wrex from Mass Effect

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
"I will kill your dicks" - Bulletstorm

Also the Cave Johnson lemon saying.

On the topic of Portal and Cave Johnson:

And one of my favorite lines/speeches:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and everything from the Ork Campaign from Dawn of War 2 Retribution.

"Oi, Twiggy! What do all ya boys and a mashed up jammy paste have in common? C'mere, I'll show ya!"
"You got guts, eldar, I'll give you that... and they're getting all over the place, eugh."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Brovo
"What's important isn't how much we see each other, but how often we think about each other." - Hayner in Kingdom Hearts II
"Got it memorized?" Axel in Kingdom Hearts II
"Listen to my story. This may be our last chance." - Tidus in Final Fantasy X
"I'm just a kid." - Shinra in Final Fantasy X-2
"Oh my God NIGHTBLADE IS ON HIS WAY!" - Matt Miller in Saints Row IV
"I stay on top and you don't get to talk." Asha Odekar in Saints Row IV

Basically everything from the Walking Dead series.
Those games were a piece of art, one I have yet to see another game get even close to matching.
Even compared to other Telltale games.

Reactions: Vivianne
The patriots have been dead for over a hundred years....

...what the hell? ?

Metal gear solid 2

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mdamdhm3SO1rw8i1jo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and Razilin
Every single one of those sassy GLaDOS lines in Portal.

400px-GLaDOS_P2.png

"Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death."

'Cause I don't want to mention any obvious ones...

"I can't protect anyone!" - Protag of The Last Story - literally right after defeating the biggest douchebag villain who had done nothing but cause trouble the entire game.

"A long straight sword used by the Penetrator, one of the heroes of Boletaria.
As the name states, its thrusts are especially powerful.
Because of its irregular size for a straight sword, it requires great strength and technique." - Description of the weapon "Penetrating Sword", belonging to a boss called "the Penetrator" in Demon's Souls.

"When I cool a frog it sleeps and doesn't wake it. Really fun." - Cirno, Phantasmagoria of flower view

Gunnery Chief: This, recruits, is a 20-kilo ferrous slug. Feel the weight. Every five seconds, the main gun of an Everest-class dreadnought accelerates one to 1.3 percent of light speed. It impacts with the force of a 38-kilotomb bomb. That is three times the yield of the city buster dropped on Hiroshima back on Earth. That means Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son-of-a-bitch in space. Now! Serviceman Burnside! What is Newton's First Law?

First Recruit: Sir! A object in motion stays in motion, sir!

Gunnery Chief: No credit for partial answers, maggot!

First Recruit: Sir! Unless acted on by an outside force, sir!

Gunnery Chief: Damn straight! I dare to assume you ignorant jackasses know that space is empty. Once you fire this husk of metal, it keeps going till it hits something. That can be a ship, or the planet behind that ship. It might go off into deep space and hit somebody else in ten thousand years. If you pull the trigger on this, you're ruining someone's day, somewhere and sometime. That is why you check your damn targets! That is why you wait for the computer to give you a damn firing solution! That is why, Serviceman Chung, we do not "eyeball it!" This is a weapon of mass destruction. You are not a cowboy shooting from the hip!

Second Recruit: Sir, yes sir!

-Mass Effect 2

OH! Anything Henry says in Fire Emblem: Awakening:

9ROwHWS.jpg

tumblr_mimlmtsU8C1rh8m1ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_miavteB9qq1qhhv13o1_500.jpg

Reactions: LunaValentine
Jimmy's Song from South Park: The Stick of Truth:

There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow / She didn't talk much, but boy, did she swallow / I had a nice lance that she sat upon / The maiden from Stonebury who is also your mom.

I like how he peppers it with stutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.