Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
I'm not talking about favorite flavor or favorite brand, or even favorite texture. I'm talking about all of the above. Provide thine answers and explain thyself!

My favorite is "Utz BBQ".

Here's why:
- Nice texture
- Flavor is actually quite decent
- Decent ingredient composition
- Really inexpensive

Of course, the high salt content and sharp edges do detract from the eating experience. But I only ever eat them with other food, like rotisserie chicken, so those aren't significant cons for me. The flavoring is not gourmet quality either, since it lacks the smokiness that gives the 'barbecue' flavor its name. But my taste isn't refined enough for me to care. c:

How about you all?

There's an off brand called "Our Family" And I LOVE the Sour Cream and Cheddar ripple chips from them.
Why?
  • Rippled chips are best for dipping
  • Lots of flavor dust on them
  • You can really taste the cheese and sour cream
I always eat chips and dip with either grilled cheese, tuna fish sammiches, or burgers. every once in a while we'll do hot dogs but I love having burgers with them.

Reactions: Vii
I have multiple favs based on what/why I want to eat them.

The basic Lays style potato chips I love sticking inside my sub sammiches or eating with french onion dip. If I don't put chips in my sammich it just feels incomplete.

Tortilla chips with queso or salsa is always on the menu! nachos forever!

I also really love cool ranch Doritos when I want a corn tortilla chip without dipping it.

Aaand ever so often I get this weird craving for Pizza flavored Pringles.

I always want to like BBQ flavored chips but they're just too sweet. >:[ And even though Fritos are cornchips like tortilla chips, they're just not the same?

My favorite chip is Lays Flamin Hot Dill Pickle. Why? Easy:

- deliciously spicy and tangy
- converts into chip form the best snack of all time: a spicy pickle
- Did I mention it's delicious? It's delicious

I rest my case. No, I will not entertain debates.

My favorite chip is the Spicy Hot Limon Doritos! The way they have the lime tang at the end of the bite and spicy flavoring all over! It's delicious, but I agree that the sharp edges of a chip detract from its appeal. I don't eat chips often, but they are usually of the spicy variety when I do.

I love salt and vinegar crisps, especially chipsticks and hunky dorys, but also store-brand twirls. Generic 'hot and spicy' flavors too :D

But also Paprika crisps, especially the own-store brands you get in Europe.

Also cheese & onion taytos, especially after giving blood!

...And do peanut flips count as crisps/chips? >_>

...I think I have a problem.

• Haha