Favorite Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

Just like it says on the box: what's your favorite Pokemon?

Hands down my favorite Pokemon is All Forms of Eevee (I feel like that would be me... since I change a lot XD)
350px-Eeveelutions.png

Gallade or Darkrai.

Hands down my favorite Pokemon is All Forms of Eevee (I feel like that would be me... since I change a lot XD)
350px-Eeveelutions.png
Then you my like this
360 image

But this cuuuute is hand down my fav
d7e113d03dc7225760bdda37df6eafd8.jpg

With thiiiis cutie as a close second
a58435590b080b3219340381745c7b8d.jpg

Considering Pokemon was never a huge part of my life, I'll just kinda go back to my Platinum playthrough...

Giratina is hands down my favorite. So cute. I always thought the noises it made were really adorable. Like a velociraptor or something. And that opening scene tho.

I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO CATCH HIM

Reactions: Kitti
Then you my like this
360 image

But this cuuuute is hand down my fav
d7e113d03dc7225760bdda37df6eafd8.jpg

With thiiiis cutie as a close second
a58435590b080b3219340381745c7b8d.jpg
If I could give you 1 Million Hearts I would XD lol and Bulbasaur is my 2nd favorite pokemon and that picture *Dies*

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
If I could give you 1 Million Hearts I would XD lol and Bulbasaur is my 2nd favorite pokemon and that picture *Dies*
Hehe glad you liked it. I was always that kid the other kids made fun of for ALWAYS picking Bulbasaur.

Hehe glad you liked it. I was always that kid the other kids made fun of for ALWAYS picking Bulbasaur.
xD, same! I don't know why peeps hate on Bulbasaur soo much XD

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Alakazam for sure.

250px-065Alakazam.png

I got into Pokemon more from the card game than the video game or show, and this guy was one of the first special shiny rare cards I got from a pack I bought. The flavor text of the card saying he's able to outperform a supercomputer with an IQ over 500 was pretty fucking hype, and just look at him: no fucks to give, huge mustache thing and he's holding two spoons like he's about to scoop some bitches to death. Alakazam is great. :D

Meowth was pretty cool, because cat and bad guys. But, phantump is my new favorite thanks to this artist crushing my soul with sadness:

ALEX LAW

Reactions: LunaValentine
250px-248Tyranitar.png

Tyranitar is love. Tyranitar is life.

It's also a tie with Arcanine, which won me over all the way back in 96 when I got my 8 year old mits on Red version:

250px-059Arcanine.png

latest

Infernape. I know, it's a fire/fighting, one of a few. I know, it doesn't look all that special. I got through most of Platinum just by bringin' this baby out for the whole length of the match. I know, Blaziken looked cooler, and Emboar had the burly grappler thing goin' on. It has that Sun Wukong/Star Platinum look goin' on, and it has all the best punching moves. Close combat, mach punch, fire punch. Close combat, to reiterate, is a barrage of rapid-fire punches with stupid high damage, and your opponent probably won't survive long enough to take advantage of your lowered defense.
tumblr_n9a645JX891r2swomo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_npwsh4mySw1qjhwq1o1_500.gif

It's the best.

Cubchoo and Sylveon! Of course I personally prefer the non shiny version of Sylveon, but I love this picture of them~! IMG_6706.JPG

Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.