Favorite object

A

Artsydaze

Original poster
What object can't you live without and why?

I'd say my computer, but that's overused when people ask that question on the forums. xD

So I'm going to use a different answer. I have a hoodie that my boyfriend gave me that I keep close. I even cuddle it at night. >>; It holds a lot of sentimental value. He tells me to use it as 'armor' when I'm feeling sad or afraid while he's not around. There's some history to it, too. I could tell at the time that it was important to him, so I've always kept it safe and in good condition! I get teary eyed remembering the day he gave it to me...

A pencil.

I always love the feel of a pencil when I'm writing or drawing. I don't like using pens for some reason so I don't normally keep them around. I have quite a variety of pencils in my room too. XD

Good ol' old school writing tool, that's a good one.

Barring obvious answers (a place to live, clothes, my computer, etc), I guess I'd have to say... My gamecube. It's just such a beautiful, simple system with a lot of great games for it. Its on a cord so I get my beanbag chair to sit closer to the TV for it, and its just really relaxing. I get a lot of good writing done when I'm playing games I know by heart, too. (Yes, I contemplate plot devices while kicking Ganondorf's ass, don't judge)

I would say that my favourite objects are books in general. I used to read paperback a lot, and I am planning to return to that habit soon and I just like how reading an actual, physical book feels. Other than that, I also can not live without the notebooks and the pens I carry with me, as they help me write down ideas whenever I am not near a computer.

Um on object I couldn't live without? Hehe well that's simple, I have this bear from back when I was little that I named Brave Bear. I named him that because I was always scared as a kind and he was supposed to be brave for me. But now a days he consoles me when I feel really upset, I really couldn't live without him. ><

Well, I can't live without my memos. My mind lapses a lot, and my memos pretty much run my life. Without my memos, I'm a goner.

Mah iphone! It is my lifeline when I am away from my house.