Favorite Musical Sequence from Disney Animated Films

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GonzoB., Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonight, I find myself watching a stream of excerpts from various Disney movies, listening to a whole bunch of their songs.

For all their flaws, these movies have some absolutely amazing musical sequences. I mean, Jeremy Irons the evil lion, singing about how he's going to usurp the throne from his brother (accompanied by Cheech and Woopie). OR Keith David the crazy voodoo doctor. Or Vincent Price the Rat singing from a recording about his rivalry with Sherlock Mouse, a trap ready to snap once the record stops playing. Or Tony Jay.... You get the point.

So, it makes me wonder:

What are your guys favorite Disney animated feature song sequences?

2. The entire Bells of Notre Dame overture.

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    That is all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  4. I like all of them. I just really popped in to comment on the facr that there was someone else on this site with the name Gonzo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I really like "My Lullabye" from Lion King 2, "Be Prepared" from Lion King, "Hellfire" from Notre Dame, "Friends on the Otherside" from Princess and the Frog, pretty much all the Lilo and Stitch songs, "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled, uhm... And I imagine there's some more I forgot lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Most of them in The Lion King and the sequel, but I particularly like Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Circle of Life, Not One of Us and Upendi.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You guys ever see The Great Mouse Detective? Super underrated movie.

"Even meaner? You mean it? Worse than the widows and orphans you've down? YOU'RE the best of the worst around!"

• Like Like x 1
  8. VISUALLY Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Friends from the Other Side from The Frog Princess are my two big ones. O__O

Villains always get the best songs and best scenes. >:[

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1

9. This.... just, this.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Can't link atm but The Beatles Vultures.

11. These (open)

And everything from The Lion King movies.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The Beauty and the Beast sequences, for music AND visuals, especially the ballroom dance.

• Like Like x 1
  13. YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS A CORSING RIVER,
    WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A GREAT TYPHOON,
    WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE
    mysterious as the dark side of the mooooooooooon

I haven't seen the film in a while now but I catch myself singing it so often it isn't even funny anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  14. TOO MANY TO FUCKING NAME!! But here are my top favorites:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I disliked most of the actual movie, but the opening song of Frozen:

Always appeals to me, heavy male vocals are just neat.

Oh, and Disney's best war song:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.