1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
What's up Iwaku!

My kid put on Atlantis the Lost Empire, my all time favorite kids movie, and it got me wondering....

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE KIDS MOVIE!! Known well or not at all. I DON'T CARE! WHICH ONE!?

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Ah man, so many good kid films. Atlantis is such a lovely choice. <3

For meee, hm...it's hard to choose between The Road to El Dorado and Treasure Planet. Those are so equally matched for me.

@Fluffy awwwwwwww The Road to El Dorado is such a classic! I freaking love that movie!!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Beauty and the Beast because who wouldn't want that library and dishes that clean themselves?

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!

Oof, this is a tough one, but I'm gonna have to go with...Pulp Fiction. That movie...was divine. Quentin Tarantino really is a master film maker, a true hero of the people.

It was also the first time I remember seeing Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce Willis on screen, so those actors will always be tied to that movie first and foremost to me!

The Lion King.

Emperor's New Groove, hands down.
I will have to agree with this one

but Studio Ghibli movies are also super good-

all-time favorite is Spies in Disguise

Reactions: foodforpigs
Favorite movie of all time: Gladiator (and Spiderman No Way Home is coming at a close second atm)

Favorite kids movie? So so many. I'm a Disney freak, but I really enjoyed old 90s cartoons. Legend of the Hidden Temple was awesome, but also Koala Brothers.

I can quote many of the old Disney movies, so much so that I freak kids out with it. XD

Of movies for children? Coco and Moana.

My favorite movie is The World's End where Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Martin Freeman reunite in their old Hometown for a nostalgic reattempt at a 12-location pub crawl.

I used to love the movie called An American Tail with the cute mouse Fievel Mousekewitz.

Ah man, so many good kid films. Atlantis is such a lovely choice. <3

For meee, hm...it's hard to choose between The Road to El Dorado and Treasure Planet. Those are so equally matched for me.
Came here to say exactly this, two of my favorite kids / family movies

As far as new movies go "The Bad Guys" was pretty good. If you're looking for some old school cool the Gene Wilder version of Chocolate Factory still holds up imo

I lovelovelove Treasure Planet (also Atlantis and HTTYD and many other kids movies lol, kinda my fave stuff to watch) but my favorite would probably be Ratatouille considering how much I rewatch it.

My favorite childhood movie would have to be Lion King, although Beauty & the Beast is second.

My favorite movie is Dead Poets Society. 🥰 Such a classic movie.