Favorite Movies that are not well known?

Movies?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ...Yes.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children of Men!

This movie is so underrated I love it so much! It's such a good concept and such good acting 10/10 would recommend

• Love
Reactions: Boba Fit
Snowpiercer is only a few years old, but nobody I mention it to has ever seen it. I thought the concept of the train was interesting.

Also, The Plague Dogs.

The_Gift_2015_Film_Poster1.png

Surprisingly entertaining and awfully chilling. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Also, The Plague Dogs.
Relevant username. That movie was super depressing. I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone. No one deserves to go through that amount of sads.

Reactions: Killjoy

The Soska Sisters are going places as horror directors. Here is proof why.

Admittedly the ending is a bit lackluster but you'll enjoy the ride all the same if you like Body Horror.

You like smart, well written, grounded Sci-Fi?
You like interesting commentary on personal identity?
Go watch 'Moon', then. Not enough people have.
Moon is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I watched it in a Philosophy of Film class. It gave me hope for the Warcraft movie - considering Duncan Jones directed both of them. Sadly, that hope was unfounded. But seriously, watch Moon -- it's tragic, beautiful, thoughtful and GOD I can't recommend this movie highly enough.

The Cat Returns!

Hm, well maybe it is well known, but not too many people I know have watched or heard of it. It's rather fun and cute with a little adventure, and most of all lots and lots of cats.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.