Favorite movie ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rainjay

Original poster
What is your favorite movie ever? Or perhaps, what's your favorite movie at the moment? As a kid?

The Lego Movie. Hands down, without a doubt in my mind. I cannot even being to express how much this movie means to me. I love every bit of it, there's not a single thing I don't like about it. I watching it pretty much everyday, it will never get old to me, ever. Honestly I could go the rest of my life without ever seeing another movie again and I'd be perfectly okay with that.

I love all sorts of movies, but the one that I watch repeatedly is Monty Python and the Holy Grail o.o

Years ago I saw this movie with Brad Pitt xD.

It is called Meeting with Joe Black when he is like a Devil and comes to take the soul of an old man.( played by Anthony Hopkins) xD

It's a very good movie, at least for me and I enjoyed it. One of my favourites.;)

As for now a favourite movie might be.. A million ways to die in the West. Super funny one. It's a must see :)

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
Inglorious Basterds all the way. Love me some modern Tarintino films.

The Dark Crystal has been and always will be my favorite movie of all time.

• Love
Reactions: SlamifiedBuddafied
The Lord of the Rings trilogy

If I have to pick one, then Return of the King, (my only complaint with that one is the same as Tolkein's was when the book was coming out - the title gives the ending away)

Years ago I saw this movie with Brad Pitt xD.

It is called Meeting with Joe Black when he is like a Devil and comes to take the soul of an old man.( played by Anthony Hopkins) xD

It's a very good movie, at least for me and I enjoyed it. One of my favourites.;)

As for now a favourite movie might be.. A million ways to die in the West. Super funny one. It's a must see :)

Good movie, but "Meet Joe Black" was actually a re-imagining of an older film called "Death Takes a Holiday" where death has come to the world for a fortnight to seek the splendors of love and life, knowing in the end, death must return to the shadows whence it came to embrace the cold nothingness.

As for me, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" almost tops my number one spot. Whereas "2001: A Space Odyssey" is by far one of the greatest films (if not the greatest) film I have ever witnessed. However, another movie which comes to mind is "Bicentennial Man" which is also an excellent movie, but becomes tedious to watch considering that its almost four hours long.

As a note, directors such as David Lynch, David Fincher, Stanley Kubrick, Spike Lee and Hayao Miyazaki; I must watch their films, for they are all brilliant masterpieces all should enjoy at least once in their lives! (with the exception of "Eyes Wide Shut", that movie was just plain and simply f*cking weird. Emphasis on f*cking.

Reactions: foodforpigs
As a kid, it was 1940's Fantasia. My parents to this day will complain about how often they had to rewind that tape because I'd watch it several times a day.

As for my favorite movie of all time... *ponders thoughtfully* I think I'm going to have to say Hot Rod. That's a movie I never get tired of, I love the cast, it's guaranteed to help me with my sad moods, and I quote it frequently.

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
Used to be Labyrinth when I was a boy. Now it's a tie between A Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
How to train your dragon 2 I loved the first one but the second one was actually amazing I balled my eyes out and I'm 20 lol I recommended you all watch that.

Also love the lion king and non Disney the titanic.

There are too many really good movies in my memory to really pinpoint a favorite I think.

Up near the top are definitely:
The Lion King
Wreck-it Ralph
Forrest Gump
The Pursuit of Happyness

There are too many really good movies in my memory to really pinpoint a favorite I think.

Up near the top are definitely:
The Lion King
Wreck-it Ralph
Forrest Gump
The Pursuit of Happyness
0.jpg

The Princesses Bride. There is something about that movie I love. I think because it's the perfect fairy tale for everyone, new and old I style and theme. Plus it has Andre the Giant which is Inconceivable!

Why do you put me through all this stress XDD

//thinks//

It's between Captain America- The Winter Soldier-- orrrrr.......

Dammit-- It's mostly Captain America- The Winter Soldier, because Thor- The Dark World has started to down on me XDD; (but I still love it a lot)

1. Captain America- The Winter Soldier
2. Captain America- The First Avenger

ANDDDDD

3. Thor- The Dark World

>3>

Why do you put me through all this stress XDD

//thinks//

It's between Captain America- The Winter Soldier-- orrrrr.......

Dammit-- It's mostly Captain America- The Winter Soldier, because Thor- The Dark World has started to down on me XDD; (but I still love it a lot)

1. Captain America- The Winter Soldier
2. Captain America- The First Avenger

ANDDDDD

3. Thor- The Dark World

>3>

The Winter Soldier is my top Marvel movie at the moment, but Guardians of the Galaxy is a close second...

Reactions: Mel
The Winter Soldier is my top Marvel movie at the moment, but Guardians of the Galaxy is a close second...

I haven't watched Guardians of the Galaxy yet ;__;
but I do know my favorite character though--- Drax (or however you spell his name XD)

And that's because the actor of him is a wrestler and I love wrestling OwO

They did a fine job with him in that movie. He didn't have to talk too much, luckily. Chris Pratt and Bradley Cooper really make the film, though. I was a bit hesitant on why people thought Cooper contributed anything (being just the voice), but I was proven wrong. Very wrong.

Reactions: Mel
They did a fine job with him in that movie. He didn't have to talk too much, luckily. Chris Pratt and Bradley Cooper really make the film, though. I was a bit hesitant on why people thought Cooper contributed anything (being just the voice), but I was proven wrong. Very wrong.

Aha o:
The raccoon is pretty swag too XDD

//still sticks to The Winter Soldier as my favorite movie//

It comes out on DVD in about-- 1 and a half months .__.
which would be close to two? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.