Favorite item of clothing

You know how those cartoon characters would have closets full of the same outfit? I'm kinda like that with grey shirts. I seriously have like 8 of them. I wore them so much that my chemistry teacher in 7th grade decided to call me greyshirt.

DEXTER'S CLOSET.

...I get cases of Dexter's closet sometimes...

Is there only one season where you live?

Tropical regions. Wet and dry seasons.

Summer isn't total shit, and wet season in December isn't total shit either. We get storms that only really affect those who don't have strong houses (read: isolated people in the provinces).

Part of the reason I wear a jacket most of the time is because I use a motorcycle. Also, La Nina.

my trademark black, epic fit, backwards hats........

Heh, I love when you can recognize a person by one thing that they always wear....

Things were so much easier in the Navy...

Utilities for watch standing, coveralls for daily work, working uniforms for Quarterdeck Watches, dress uniforms for rare occasions...

Coveralls are so much easier to use than anything else I own. Plus I can use them as a floatation device!

Yeah.

They teach you how to do so in Boot Camp.

When you get in the water in coveralls, you do so with the zipper open. You beat air into them then zip it up. Sure you'll look like you've got a hunch back but it's quite a nice improvised life jacket.

That's cool!

I have to say.. going to work in scrubs is like going to work in your jammies, and I DO love going to work in muh jammies! xD

Yeah, I wear scrubs about 95% of the time, mostly dark colors like navy blues and maroons, but I do have one exception.. a light tan scrub top with brightly colored surf boards, man. Goes well with the bright red streak in my hair. xD

Other than that, I'm one of those who likes shirts that have smartass comments on them. And hoodies. In the winter and most times even summer you will see me in nothing but hoodies and jeans.

Awesome!

Reactions: 1 person
My dress sense is bizarre; I'm into smart shirts in various bizarre colours and patterns, skinny ties and loafers. I own a pair of Vans (multicoloured ones, rather than the black and white style) and I like T-shirts with smart-arse phrases on them (Kura, you have good taste).

I wear wife beaters all the time. Good thing I have a physique to go with it. Admittedly, I look more like Bruce Lee or Spider-Man than Arnold or Batman. I take what I can get.

Oh.....My.....GOD! RAZ!

*Tackles*

Well let's see... It's either a toss up between this hemp necklace that has an eye on the cross-hilt on it, or the two shirts I made. One's got "This world is a Tornado Of Souls" written onto it, and the other's got "Behold the view from our Asylum Of Glass."