1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
My Ecko jeans and my black and red Volcom zip up hoddie.

CORSET TOPS. PEASANT SHIRTS. KNEE HIGH BOOTS. KHAKI PANTS.

.... I really like shirts with flowy sleeves, or really really long sleeves that go over my knuckles. o__o;

Right now I am wearing my "pajamas" which is nothing more than a burgundy tshirt, hideously ugly flower jammie pants and a spring green hoodie. XD

Generic jeans or long pants like dickies brand, t shirts, sometimes a jacket or a sweater if it's cold but it's usually not in Southern California.

presently, in my jammies, oversized t-shirt...

Other wise I love to ware my jean capirs with a t-shirt.. later when its cold, t-shirt and jeans... Im not a real skirt type of girl or even dress for that matter.. Tomboy to the core...

Awesome! So, who loves wearing jeans by the way?

I'm in the same boat pretty much, I wear jeans, jean shorts, jean daisy dukes, cropped, skinny, flared, whatever, I love jeans.

Mostly, I wear Shalwar Kameez, which is cultural to Pakistan <3.

An example would be this. There's always a large variety of styles in Shalwar Kameez. See here and when you add a western touch, you get an infinite number of styles as well. As are the patterns. =]

The majority of mine are unlike those, really. I wear full sleeved or mid-sleeved with armsocks <3 and a decent length and I usually wear the baggy version of the pants. The tighter version is usually occasional. My cultural dressing style is a little conservative compared to these pictures, but then, you'd have to take into account that these are Hindu companies, and I'm a Muslim =].

ANYWAYS <3

To school and such, I also love my wardrobe for long sleeved shirts (Like Danana I love sleeves on my wrists and knuckles), puffed sleeved sweaters/shirts/hoodies, ARMSOCKS <3, Layered frilly miniskirts, long tiered skirts, HOODIES <3, Those sleeveless pretty patterned spring dresses with frills and a bunch of other stuff.

Awesome! I love the clothes, Sakura!

I love my carpi jeans since I get so hot all the time for no reason. I also have a black pair that I love to ware all the time with my gray sweatshirt. Its so old and tore up but its my fav its so cozy..

I also love my funky blue crocks. I know crock are so so.. but I love to be different and have fun shoes. I also have a crushed blue velvet pair of Doc Martens! I love them. They are so cute..

MY 100TH POST!!! GO ME.... :)

Awesome, I love it!

If I had a leather coat, I'm sure it'll be my favorite clothing item... lol. I'm shopping for one atm. ;)

Buuuuttttt, honestly, right now, my favorite clothing item would be... this. Fake leather, but its all good. Though 68$ is something of a RIP-OFF considering how thin and flimsy it is.. Ah well.. x_x;;

Summer: Cargo shorts, t-shirts, sandals of some sort, and/or a beach shirt. I've got a ton of those.

Winter: Jeans or BDU trousers (black, khaki, urban, desert,) a t-shirt, dark colored beach shirt, BDU jacket (Black, desert, woodlands,) and a leather jacket I bought back in Turkey.

This one time, just to piss my mom off, I wore a pair of woodlands pattern BDU trousers with one of my beach shirts. She told me I was insane.

Hehehehehe, so THAT explains your fashion sense in one post.....

YAY!

GO NIC! That's awesome!