Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
Since the season is now here, What is your favorite ice cream?

ce511a035e33e5f85dbe046a1f77aeed.jpg
exps35618_TH1195008D8.jpg

I like cinnamon and cookie-dough flavores the best! 8D

Reactions: Ashi
STRAWBERRY!!! <3

• Love
Reactions: Azarthes and Falcon
Moose tracks, cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, Cherry Garcia, Half Baked (cookie dough and brownie w/ chocolate and vanilla ice cream)...

The list really does go on. I love ice cream.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Coffee-flavor (also known as Jamocha for those Baskin Robbins go-ers), Cookie-dough, Chocolate Cookie Crumble (Kroger brand original and about the only chocolate ice cream I like), Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, and Peach. =3

• Love
I'm all in for vanilla, in more ways than one :^)

Reactions: - Falcon -
Mint-chocolatechip, cotton candy (Home made or from Stewarts) or just plain old Vanilla :)

ALL THE KINDS OF ICECREAM.

But preferably smooth and without mixins. I find that I dun like crunchy things in my icecream!

Also, these look really good!

clownsundae1.jpg

I have many favorites, but my current fave favorite is Colombian Coffee Chip. It's delicious. :D

I am disappoint at the lack of an impossibly long poll for me to vote in >={

I like this one called All Canadian Moose that they have at this little ice cream stand in the summertime. It's got chocolate, brownie streaks, and butterscotch and fudge and walnuts. It's amazing.

• Love
That's like asking a mother to choose between her children.
But I recently ate a lot of honeycomb ice cream and that stuff is some good shit.

• Love
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. Vanilla with cookie dough and chocolate with brownie bits. It's like a piece of heaven.

Salty liquorice if we're talking non-brand ice cream, or the stuff you find at stands in the summer.

I like cheap-flavoured. One cheapo bucket will last me for half a summer. No, I don't want to know what's in it, thank you.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.