Favorite Ice Cream?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by - Falcon -, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since the season is now here, What is your favorite ice cream?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I like cinnamon and cookie-dough flavores the best! 8D

• Like Like x 1
  2. STRAWBERRY!!! <3

• Love Love x 2
  3. Moose tracks, cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, Cherry Garcia, Half Baked (cookie dough and brownie w/ chocolate and vanilla ice cream)...

The list really does go on. I love ice cream.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Coffee-flavor (also known as Jamocha for those Baskin Robbins go-ers), Cookie-dough, Chocolate Cookie Crumble (Kroger brand original and about the only chocolate ice cream I like), Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, and Peach. =3

• Love Love x 1
  5. I'm all in for vanilla, in more ways than one :^)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mint Chocolate Chip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Neapolitan, the array of boring.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mint-chocolatechip, cotton candy (Home made or from Stewarts) or just plain old Vanilla :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. ALL THE KINDS OF ICECREAM.

But preferably smooth and without mixins. I find that I dun like crunchy things in my icecream!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also, these look really good!

[​IMG]

11. COOKIE DOUGH. NO QUESTION.

Especially with chocolate syrup. That's just a perfect combination right there.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Can't go wrong with homemade vanilla ice cream!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I have many favorites, but my current fave favorite is Colombian Coffee Chip. It's delicious. :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am disappoint at the lack of an impossibly long poll for me to vote in >={

I like this one called All Canadian Moose that they have at this little ice cream stand in the summertime. It's got chocolate, brownie streaks, and butterscotch and fudge and walnuts. It's amazing.

• Love Love x 1
  15. That's like asking a mother to choose between her children.
    But I recently ate a lot of honeycomb ice cream and that stuff is some good shit.

• Love Love x 1
  16. Mint Chocolate Chip

Or

Strawberry.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. Vanilla with cookie dough and chocolate with brownie bits. It's like a piece of heaven.

Salty liquorice if we're talking non-brand ice cream, or the stuff you find at stands in the summer.

• Like Like x 2
  18. In those rare times that I can have the stuff, it's either Vanilla or Coffee.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I like cheap-flavoured. One cheapo bucket will last me for half a summer. No, I don't want to know what's in it, thank you.

• Thank Thank x 1
  20. Omg @smdzTheCakeGodL you know me so well. xD Thanks for le link.

I LIKE THEM ALL!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.