Favorite Historcal Time Period

What is your favorite historical time period?

• World Wars

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • 19hundreds

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Civial War

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Golden Age of Piracy

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Cowboys VS Indians

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other time period that's not mentioned

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
I would have to say my favorite historical era would be between 400 B.C. and around 900 A.D. That covers the Classical through Hellenistic ages, Roman Republic to Empire, and Holy Roman to Byzantine empires. All the goodies wrapped in one, eh?

I love WW2 specifically, I am of German Heritage and I am often slandered as a Nazi, and it bothers me because although it was a terrible time the German people made it out of a great depression to become the most powerful nation on earth. unfortunately they were ruled by an evil man, even more than that is all the mystery surrounding the war the things we aren't told. There was so much more to that war than just what is in a text book and all of the conspiracies behind it interest me greatly.

Definately the Reniscanse and the 1970s, at least in the days when it was all: Live and let live. The 70s was one of my race's harder times, but also our biggest moments to shine. Most of our history, as far as I know, comes from the 70s and back.

So yeah, the 70s. :)

Definately the Reniscanse and the 1970s, at least in the days when it was all: Live and let live. The 70s was one of my race's harder times, but also our biggest moments to shine. Most of our history, as far as I know, comes from the 70s and back.

So yeah, the 70s. :)
It was only hard because of the outrageous amount of LSD going around that made us white folks looney toons sorry bout that

I am a sucker for American History, it is my major. The Civil War intrigued me, the War of 1812 was more lolwhut then a full out war.

But my favorite Historical war was WW1 and the Blame Game of the Nations. It was really a war about cliques. Who had who's back. Lolollol.

Other than that, the 1920's were my favorite. Flappers! Gangstars! Harlem Renaissance! Women's Rights! The Great Gatsby! :D

I love everything from 1790s to 1965. Though I have to admit my favorite is the late Victorian Era/Early Edwardian Era.

Renaissance. Specifically, the years between 13something-1600. Specifically the bloom of Renaissance stemming from Florence, Italy.