Favorite games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
View attachment 110927 Just as the title implies, what's everyone's favorite game(s)? Mine are Currently FE13 and FE14, along with the Pokemon series. Pokemon because gotdamn the childhood nostalgia, and Fire Emblem because good lord, plot, feels, animation, battle style. Good stuff man. Good stuff.

My all time favourite game is Okami, I had the Wii version and holy shit it is an underrated but beautiful game. For a while I enjoyed League of Legends but now it's sort of boring seeing how repetitive it is and barely any of my close friends play either.

From the Pokemon series I like the BW(2) series if we're talking main franchise. If not, I liked Mystery Dungeon Explorers of T/D/S and Pokemon Conquest.

I also like Touken Ranbu ; v ;

I brought Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest when it came out here in Australia and Revelations just two days ago. THEY'RE FUUUN~

Prince of Persia Sands of Time/Warrior Within/ The Two Thrones/ 2008

Final Fantasy VII and XII

Monkey Island series.

Undertale.

Minecraft of course.

And Fable the Lost Chapters.

My all time favourite game is Okami, I had the Wii version and holy shit it is an underrated but beautiful game. For a while I enjoyed League of Legends but now it's sort of boring seeing how repetitive it is and barely any of my close friends play either.

From the Pokemon series I like the BW(2) series if we're talking main franchise. If not, I liked Mystery Dungeon Explorers of T/D/S and Pokemon Conquest.

I also like Touken Ranbu ; v ;

I brought Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest when it came out here in Australia and Revelations just two days ago. THEY'RE FUUUN~
tumblr_nz1wsxplU01ua3sx5o1_500.png
I have no clue how far you are in conquest, but-for your soul.

Legacy of Kain: Defiance - the last great LoK game I owned and played. More action orientated and streamlining puzzles plus a conclusion to the story of Kain and Raziel that still has room to give way for a sequel. I adore it.

Bloodborne - I love mystery and intrigue within a bleak and dark world rich with lore that you have to ascertain for yourself from vague phrases and cryptic item descriptions. The open slowly opens up to you as you progress through the world, seeing the horror twist and become something more cosmic and otherworldly.

Dragons Dogma - no other rpg captures the scale of a fight against a Dragon or even a giant beast quite like Dragons Dogma does.

Xenogears
Saints Row 2
Star Ocean The Last Hope
Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Secret Of Mana
Final Fantasy X
GoldenEye
Super Metroid
Resident Evil 1, 2, Code Veronica
Parasite Eve 1, 2
Final Fantasy 6 or 3
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Super Mario Kart, snes
Shenmue
Tenchu
Bushido Blade 2
Tekken 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and tournament 1
Soul Caliber

My favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy 12, so you can bet your butts I'm super stoked for the remaster!

Coming in only slightly behind FF12 is Alice: Madness Returns, for which I have to stagger my playthroughs or else I get in this weird frame of mind. I adore it, though. It's a fantastic game. Otherwise I love TES Oblivion, Skyrim (but only when modded to shit), all the Dragon Age games, and Divinity: Original Sin. I do have a lot (a lot) of hours clocked into The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and League of Legends (yeah yeah), but I don't think I'd throw them in with my favourite games. Same goes for Guild Wars 2.

Reactions: Greenie
I don't really have an all time favorite game. I tend to drift pretty inconsistently from game to game based on my current mood. Right now I'm really into Stellaris, which is weird, because I'm normally not a fan of 4x style games, but now I'm kinda starting to enjoy them. Stellaris is just soo good that I absolutely can't resist playing it for hours on end.

Oh, and let's not forget Kerbal Space Program, I fucking love Kerbal Space Program; it's probably the closest I'll ever get to become an astronaut.

Fallout Series :|

All time favorites:

Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy IV
DOOM series (except 3, DOOM 3 was pretty terrible)
Quake series
Elder Scrolls series
Warcraft series (including World of Warcraft)
GTA series

There's lots of other games I really enjoy, but these are just some of my favorites.

Final Fantasy X/X-2
Bayonetta 1 and 2
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Tekken 5
Soul Calibur 2
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Pac-Man World 2
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
HuniePop

Def Jam Fight For New York
Tekken 3, 4 and 5
Soul Calibur 3
Devil may cry (1 and 3)
Legacy of Kain (Soul Reaver and Defiance)
Smackdown here comes the pain
God of War
GTA San Andreas
FFX
FFXII
FFVIII

Batman Arkham Asylum and City
SWTOR
The Secret World
Neverwinter
GuildWars 2
DCUO

I am sure I am missing tons of games but all I have is a PS2 and old PC

Of all the games I've played, Minecraft(modded of course) is the one I keep returning to the most. I also really like the Final Fantasy series, yes even XIII/XIII-2. And the Witcher games were very good as well.

Final fantasy 7 and 9. Transistor, Bastion. Medieval Total War 2. Red Alert 2.

I have too many games that I like, so here's a few from the top of my head:

Megaman games
Pokemon games
Hyperdimension Neptunia games
Cytus/Deemo/VOEZ
Golden Sun series
Kingdom Hearts (though I've only played a few)

Kingdom Hearts 2
Pokemon/Pokemon Stadium
Gex: Enter the Gecko
Jade Cocoon 2
Okami
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Legend of Dragoon
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age 2
Devil May Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Digimon World
Super Mario World

And I have nostalgia for Perfect World. Haven't touched it since graduation but I still listen to the music.

I have an odd love of sequels. Huh.

FF6

Chrono Trigger

Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, Shadows of Amn, Throne of Bhaal

Planescape: Torment

Resident Evil 4

Parasite Eve 1

Mega Man X

Guilty Gear XX

Soul Caliber 2

Ace Combat series

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic