Favorite fight scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, since this derailed pretty far, here's something that fits the topic of both Transformers and fights.

Alright, since this derailed pretty far, here's something that fits the topic of both Transformers and fights.

Ah, yes... Soundwave was a complete badass in this show. Seeing even just the few times in which he would fight was awesome; he was the ONE Decepticon besides Megatron (and Shockwave, prior to his reappearance much later on) who actually got shit done.

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Its not a movie but to me its the most brutal and bloody fight I have ever seen on a TV series

Sweet fight from the OTHER Tekken movie.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior

Last edited:
This initial fight scene superbly sets the tone for the entire movie imo.

... I can't believe that I even forgot this for a second. This has probably got to be my all-time favorite fight scene by far; the cinematography used for it makes it so its rapid pace happens all within one consecutive beat in between the cuts to spectating characters on both the good and bad sides, and... well, there's nothing else to say other than that it's Colin Firth kicking a bunch of ass in a church filled with despicable assholes. If you're looking for an incredibly fun and entertaining fight, look no further than here.

However, I will caution that there's an excessive amount of gore and brutal violence involved, so if that's not your cup of tea, then don't actually watch it. I'd hate to be the cause of some poor soul who wasn't expecting that, watched it and then either sobbed profusely or got sick to their stomach because of it.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

This is the best one that I've ever seen.

That reminds me, almost like every fight in Gundam Build Fighters is pretty hype as heck. I'd post a clip but all I can really find are episodes on youtube.

I like all the fight scenes in this anime, so have an AMV video with a bunch of fighting.

Reactions: OnI6470
Ahh. I liked the slow motion slaughter in the first battle in 300. It starts at 3:47 into the video.
Also, this isn't from any film. Actually it's realistic sparring from a Historical European Martial Arts practitioners club. But it's still badass!

Reactions: OnI6470
Status
Not open for further replies.