Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I really like these donuts:

krispy-kreme-summit-1.jpg

What are your favorite donuts or cakes, Iwaku?

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I really like these donuts:

krispy-kreme-summit-1.jpg

What are your favorite donuts or cakes, Iwaku?
Yes! It's like eating a tiny piece of heaven! <3

I also like the chocolate marshmallow donuts the grocery store in my old neighborhood sells. It sucks so bad that they're the only place that has them. I can't wait to move back to Maryland and buy a dozen of them!

Reactions: Flame
le0QGw1.jpg

Definitely chocolate frosted with sprinkles. I don't buy them often, but I can't eat just one whenever they're on hand.

Reactions: Flame
Yes! It's like eating a tiny piece of heaven! <3

I also like the chocolate marshmallow donuts the grocery store in my old neighborhood sells. It sucks so bad that they're the only place that has them. I can't wait to move back to Maryland and buy a dozen of them!
Hmmm, sounds strange. I'd really like to try one... it sounds good!

I also like sour cream cake donuts!

glazed+donut.jpg

I'm lame this way. But I can't have it any other way ^^ I do like chocolate frosted a bit and the powdered ones, although I wish they came in tastier fillings.

I'm not a big eater of sweets. But, when the time comes that I have the odd donut here and there, I have to have something I can easily put into my coffee. :P

Preferably without glaze. That stuff is pure sugar. :|

I like the kind that are covered with frosting and crushed oreos. It's a plus if the donut is cream filled. Omnomnom, get inside me.

My usual is Maple Frosted, no filling.
But if you do the bread incredibly, plain.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Butternut/buttercrunch (I've heard it called both) Mind you, this needs to be a cake, not a raised one.

Krispy Kreme. The sugar glazed ones are enough, but the ones with the white chocolate or chocolate, or Oreos on them are great too.

They're also really unhealthy and it's good that we only get them for special occasions.

If it's jelly-filled, I'll eat it.

Also, bear claws, but not the almond-filled ones. There's a nice doughnut shop up in Maine that serves the most delicious apple fritter bear claws.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Glazed donuts and the Bostom Cream donuts.

Mmmm....​

Scotty likes powder sugar blueberry jellies, and I like honey cruellers

I went to a place in Atlanta that sold peanut butter donuts and it tasted HEAVENLY.

However, even though Florida is shitty to me, there is a very small handful of things I like and one of them is a place called "Dixie Cream Donuts" in which they literally make the donut in front of you and you get it right when it's done. A plain donut tastes amazing there.

Apple cider doughnuts, my local supermarket sells 'em and I love 'em.