1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Favorite Disney Animated Villain Song

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Thundor, Sep 2, 2014.

?

Which is your favorite Disney animated villain song?

1. Working for Captain Hook (Hook)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Siamese Cat Song (Siamese Cats)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cruella de Vil (Cruella)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mad Madam Mim (Madam Mim)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Trust in Me (Kaa)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The World's Greatest Criminal Mind (Ratigan)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Poor Unfortunate Souls (Ursula)

50.0%
  8. Gaston (Gaston)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Be Prepared (Scar)

25.0%
  10. Mine, Mine, Mine (John Ratcliffe)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Hellfire (Frollo)

50.0%
  12. Yodel-adle-eedle-idle-oo (Alameda Sam)

25.0%
  13. Friends on the Other Side (Dr. Facilier)

25.0%
  14. Mother Knows Best (Mother Gothel)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Love is an Open Door (Hans)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. You're Only Second Rate (Jafar)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Welcome to the Forty Thieves (Forty Thieves)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Don't Fall in Love (Maestro Forte)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. My Lullaby (Zira)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Feel Like a Million (Yzma)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. Petey's King of France (Pete)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Other (?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, this was hard to find, I expected a lot more mainstream villain songs. But here's the list, and since it's late and I'm low on time, I added an other in case I missed any. I had a hard time remembering/finding most of these, and I was shocked that Hook has the first villain's song. I don't know if it counts, but it's still a song, and I'm counting it since it's still sung by the villains, Hook even sings a part in it! So if I missed any, leave a comment below about who they are so everyone knows.

I know I usually rant on, but for this, I'm not going to. I won't even list my choice. Nope, that is going to remain a mystery for now. Anyway, have fun everyone!

2. HELLFIRE, MOTHERFUCKERS. THAT'S SOME DARK SHIT. O___O

I also voted for Ursula's Song, Scar's, and Dr. Facilier's because they are all villain songs I love!

• Love Love x 1
  3. Nobrainer!
    Scar's villain song has always been my favorite, even if I don't often watch the Lion King movie due to... Yeah. I cry over that fr days after watching it because I'm a sniveling little baby when it comes to animated character deaths. Realistic movie deaths, however, make me laugh my head off because the "dying" actor/actress tends to look constipated. o.O

Plus, I'm huge on cameos, especially one that refers to real life. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, a scene in the song is designed to resemble Hitler watching the Nazi procession. You know, the scene with the marching hyenas?

Although, I say that Ursula's, Gaston's, and Gothel's are some honorable mentions. I just like Gothel's singing voice. xD

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.