Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Let's learn new ways to say some fucked up shit!

Actually, I just wanna slurp that knowledge from you guys. Teach me!

SULLIED

*shiver*

• Haha
Reactions: Draugvan
not strictly a dirty word, but I'm unreasonably receptive to people using the word 'manhood' in erotic scenes.

Which is great cause that word is overused as fuck.

moist

watching it make people squirm is the best

More seriously, I do like to shout holy shit from time to time.

:cookie:

To share some of my own, I looooove vulva, labia, glans... those medical terms are awesome. :>

... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hm, I guess for me it depends on the context, like if the characters are making love or just fooling around with each other.

Words like: Trembled, throb, deeply, whimper, filled, drive - are nice, but I guess these are just descriptive, I suppose: 'Cock' is one I enjoy using every now and then.

Turgid is not my favorite, but it is my least favorite.

• Haha
Reactions: Aero Blue
Wot in tarnation?!

Shit! Great balls of eagle manure! You absolute dickweed, son of a gun! Just fuck me in the ass already.

Shit is probably the most common slip of my tongue even when trying to not slip. Dickweed is probably my fave because I don't like using female oriented terms unless I'm absolutely pissed. Being gay I love females, their parts. I love female dogs too so those words don't feel right as insults in my mouth. Less power coming from me.

To be honest, I never actually say dickweed or fuck me in the ass, but I'm thinking them all the time. Whenever I tried to genuinely go off and cuss out loud before, people just gasped and laugh in surprise. Then they say it was really cute to hear me try and cuss, guess I'm too innocent or soft-voiced or something. And it's true, 99% of the time I keep things to myself, stay quiet and kind.

There aren't many words in the English language that still carry the power to provoke a visceral reaction from so many people in the way "cunt" can.

That's a word with impact in the real, physical sense of the term. For that reason I've got a real love for it. It's a nice reminder that words really do have power.

Grundel. With Snatch being a close second.

• Useful
Reactions: RX Inoxia
Grumpy already noted my favorite. 'Cunt' just has such a visceral impact because of how it sounds, similar to but greater than the strength of the word 'fuck'. Whether I'm calling someone a cunt or writing about someone getting fucked right in the cunt, it always feels like dropping a tiny tactical nuke into the mix and I love it.

I"m not much for obscenities in general because I spend far too much time around impressionable children and i don't want to be the cause of something slipping into their vocabulary (Or explaining WHERE such a thing came from) so I tend to use the euphemisms for them like dagnabit, darn it, etc. that said I do like the words that describe someone in such a state, like livid, apoplectic, ballistic, foaming, rabid, rankled, indignant, cheesed off....etc.

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
There's just something raw and sexual about the word 'fuck' that has me partial to it.

Reactions: The Mood is Write
Bugger. I use it all the time.