Favorite Dance Scenes

S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
What are some of your favorite dance scenes from movies and tv shows? Here are some of mine:

Reactions: Shiri
Bollywood is all about song and dance. ^_^ This is probably my favourite. A little background on it is that it is incredibly dry (almost a drought) during the farming season, and taxes are due. The villagers seen clouds in the distance and suspect it's going to rain soon. So the whole song is basically their happiness and joy at seeing the clouds, anticipating the rain that will make their lives so much easier.

[spoili]Of course, in the end, you get the heartbreaking scene where the clouds pass and there is no rain. v.v Pretty much a reality for my farmer Uncle who I watched this movie with when I visited India. As you can imagine, it was rather emotional for him.[/spoili]

Reactions: Shiri
This is cut content from Star Wars VI, dontcha know?

Okay, an actual dance scene that was in the source material... would probably be the opening of Death Parade.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Okay, an actual dance scene that was in the source material... would probably be the opening of Death Parade.
That opening created some really false expectations about how that series was gonna go.... >_>

edit:
I guess to contribute, I'll pick the last airbender....

Anna Karenina dance scene... by far.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
That opening created some really false expectations about how that series was gonna go.... >_>

edit:
I guess to contribute, I'll pick the last airbender....
I flipping love this scene and the music!!! <3

Here's another one I love :'3 gives me goosebumps every time.

Reactions: Vardoger

Because I like to think outside of the box :p.
I'm going ahead and seconding this, because it was fairly entertaining.

I'm sorry everyone but you can't beat this.

Because I like to think outside of the box :p.

I second this!

Also, Sam Rockwell's dance at the start of Mr. Right. Can't find a video of it though. :(

I've never seen a dance scene that beats this one for me.

"Pyyrha! You know I love you, but kickstep kickstep body roll IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE."