Favorite Creatures to Have in your Roleplays?

Absyinthe_Artica

Creator of Worlds
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Everyday
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Hey folks! Today's roleplay discussion question is the following;

In your roleplays, have you come across a favorite In-Character creature in the setting?

Basically, has there been a time where you were in a roleplay that you had a favorite (custom?) creature interact with your characters? I'd love to know your answers! Creatures are really awesome, and any new ideas for the W.I.P Bestiary is appreciated! :D

On a different site, I had a guy come up with his own creature for one of my RPs, and it was really cool. It was basically an evil spirit of some sort who had taken form of a humanoid rabbit made from patchwork. Can't remember what the creature was called (Maybe just Patchwork Nightmare or something) and he explained it as evil spirits of children who were tied to the mortal coil because of some reason, and they took forms of patchwork animals to get close to living children without scaring them. They hated adults but protected children.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Dragoooowwwwns.

@Sen and I have developed a fondness for demons and devils, as well as dragons and lot and lots of playing around with mythical creatures with our own twists and interpretations.

I like gods, youkai, and kamis, too.

@Sen and I have developed a fondness for demons and devils, as well as dragons and lot and lots of playing around with mythical creatures with our own twists and interpretations.

I like gods, youkai, and kamis, too.
WON'T STOP UNTIL WE HAVE 500 OF EACH.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana