• Terry Crews for Old Spice

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynzy

Original poster
Which one do you enjoy seeing and look forward to seeing their newest commercials? Then say in the box below why and which ones do you think are old hat and should be stowed away in a dusty vault somewhere never to be seen again. Also, what ones did I miss that could be added on the list too?

Flo, Progressive's Spokes person___ __________________ Wendy's spokes person

ETRADE spokes baby____________ _________________________M&M's candies

GEICO's Geko _____________________The Frosted Mini Wheats crew for Kelloggs

Aflac duck_____________________________________Terry Crews for Old Spice

I initially couldn't decide between brunette and redhead, but let's be honest. Flo's much more my speed.

Though I do absolutely adore Flo, I have to say, I also love Mayhem from some of the AllState commercials. :3

Reactions: Peregrine
Wow, I couldn't decided between the humor of Flo or the cuteness from the Geico's gecko. But in the end, Flo won. xD

Reactions: 2 people
Terry Crews. ~PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-POWER~

I want Billy Mays back

Beat me to it! Billy Mays 4eva! RIP

Ok, I'm not that into Billy Mays. He was totally awesome though.

I don't know. I liked the guy Old Spice had right before Terry Crews. This one:

He had class. He was a smooth motherfucker. None of this Terry Crews shit. *drops mic and walks out*

If I had to pick one of the ones up there though, it'd be Flo. She's just too much fun.

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
But wait! If we order a new Billy Mays RIGHT NOW, they'll throw in a Shamwow guy free of charge*!

*Separate shipping and processing still apply

Personally, the Etrade babies should go die. I want to gouge out my eardrums every time I hear one of those commercials. I'm a huge fan of the Wendy's girl, but Mayhem is definitely better. XD

You also forgot the Keebler Elves (though I haven't seen them in a while), the Goldfish school, the Allstate guy and his deep voice, the Farmer's professor, TWC's hyper coach, the T-mobile(?) pink dress chick, Coca Cola polar bears, Chester the Cheetah, the creepy-ass talking Ensure bottle, Michelin Man, the Green Giant... I might be forgetting some, too. XD

oh I can put them all up there, I suppose, honestly I was trying for the most popular and the most seen ones at this time, I haven't seen a coke bear in a coons age soooo... lol

Fuck all of this shit, I want the Geico cavemen back. ._.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
should I make a thread for bringing back old ones we love then?

BILLY MAYS HERE WITH OXY CLEAN

BILLY MAYS HERE WITH OXY CLEAN

I'll just... leave this here, shall I?

caps-lock-220x213.jpg

JUST PUSH CAPS LOCK ONCE, AND WATCH IT WORK! THE ENTIRE POST IS NOW IN CAPITAL LETTERS! THAT'S THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK FOLKS! CALL THE NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN TO ORDER! BUT WAIT! IF YOU CALL NOW, WE'LL THROW IN A SECOND CAPS LOCK ABSOLUTELY FREE! THAT'S TWO CAPS LOCK FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! CALL NOW!

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Oky oky I set up a thread for the 'bring them back' group so this one is just for the 'active' ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.