Favorite Colors

I also like green... Earth tone greens, though almost every green is a good green. I can't get specific because really I don't think I have one green that's the most favored.

However I also really really like grey, whatever specific shade "grey" is in CSS, that's the one. But, again, pretty much all greys are good.

So yeah, green & grey, the world's weirdest color combination. Maybe.

I also like green... Earth tone greens, though almost every green is a good green. I can't get specific because really I don't think I have one green that's the most favored.

However I also really really like grey, whatever specific shade "grey" is in CSS, that's the one. But, again, pretty much all greys are good.

So yeah, green & grey, the world's weirdest color combination. Maybe.
It's not a weird color combination at all, in my opinion ^.^ Green and grey go great together.

Reactions: Vardoger
Can you guess?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Joan
My favorite's blue, particularly this kind. My reason for liking it the best is that there is no other color like it. But then again, a person could easily say that same thing for all the other unique colors. So perhaps there are no good enough reasons to fully explain why.

I've always had an affinity for green, as the earthly creature I am, but I also love a lot of muted colors like grey, mauve, and copper. Lately peaches, blue-greens, and yellows really appeal to me as well.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
I like most colors, but dark blue tops the list.

On the other hand, I'm generally averse to yellow and orange.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan