"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
Most of us have a favorite color. Favorite colors often come up as an icebreaker question, or as part of a standard "go around the circle and say something about yourself" thing. Most people's answers are fairly nonspecific, like "green", "blue", or "purple", but sometimes, it can be nice to think a bit more about the specifics. For example, you may like blue, but hate dark blue. Or you may like red, but just a specific shade of red, and none of the others are okay.

So, what is your favorite color, and why? Feel free to use images or hexcodes, though please do keep the Colour Guide in mind if you plan to color any text!

Generally speaking, my favorite color is a dark green. More specifically, it's dark olive drab, with the closest safe color code here probably being #447733. It is extremely aesthetically pleasing to me, as well as fitting my sense of practicality and paranoia, since it blends in well naturally.

I think for me, it really depends... I like dapple greys, bays, chestnuts, roans, palominos... I've decided I basically need a horse in each colour.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
hsl 220, 100, 50 (#0060ff)Darker shade of ithsl 355, 100 25 (#80000b)
0060ff.png
002055.png
80000b.png

Black is also ok.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn and Joan
Yellow. Because it is sunny and bright and amazing and makes me happy!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I like aquamarine, blue, and sometimes magenta depending on what I'm using these colors for, of course.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Green! Any color green except lime.

Generally speaking, my favorite color is a dark green. More specifically, it's dark olive drab, with the closest safe color code here probably being #447733. It is extremely aesthetically pleasing to me, as well as fitting my sense of practicality and paranoia, since it blends in well naturally.
ヽ(・∀・)ノ Waaah!! That's my favorite green! I usually just call it dark green, but that's technically wrong. I sort of like and dislike standard green but that specific green used to be my absolute primo special favorite.

Nowadays.... it's changed to this colour, basically.Though this might be closer, it's really a mix of those two.Basically Iwaku's Sloth theme colour.

I don't really understand it, but I used to attribute that green to my personality? But now I think of this type of blue? I dunno. I just like these very specific colour s. Oh, wait! My avatar's shirt, that's the right blue! Forgot I was wearing that for a sec....

• Love
By the way. If anyone knows what colour blue it is I'm talking about, I shall reward thee with mine-eth anime list!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd just call it dark cyan / teal. *shrug*

• Useful
Reactions: A.O. Taku
It's hard to choose which is my favourite colour.

But for the last few years Pine Green feels nice to my eyes.

FLFUND029-450x370.jpg

FLFUND029-450x370.jpg
That is a very lovely green! o.o

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
:D It's what I use for my Iwaku theme :bsmile:

• Love
Red. Dark red. I use it for my Iwaku theme because I like it so much.

#ffb7c5 is one of mine, it's cherry blossom pink

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
I love lilac and lavender, well actually, any purple shade except the neon ones that make your eyes bleed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I don't have a favourite colour. However, for the longest time, it was grey.

In general, I tend to have a taste for pastels and earthy shades.

• Bucket of Rainbows
That is so difficult to answer!!

For the longest time my favourite colour was Cobalt Blue and the whole lower half of my bedroom walls (when I was a teenager) was painted that colour!

I love bright colours, and I can't say I have a favourite one.

• Bucket of Rainbows
My favorite favorite color is around this but I like most shades of red (I'm a little less keen on ones that bleed into pink, though). I also really like blues and greens like these two

I like blues like this blue. ★
And I like greens like this green. ★
And the red again, on a light background. ★

Basically dark jewel tones.

Last edited by a moderator:

FLFUND029-450x370.jpg
YES! THAT'S THE ONE! it's even called Pine Green, who'd've though.

Teal's also a favorite of mine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
#0a0d2b Reminds of the color of the night sky when the moon is out. Thus it reminds me of space and space is my happy place.
32c3oJS.gif

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie