Favorite Color

K

Kitti

One of the most basic questions! Be general (black) or specific (000000).
What does your favorite color make you think of?

My favorite color at the moment is this general shade of teal. It sounds weird, but when I think of it, I just really love the texture it suggests and I kinda want to eat it cuz it reminds me of wet icing
2054-40.png

Reactions: Kitti
My favourite colour at the moment is Hunter Green apparently.

1537391990973.png

I just find it soothing :3

PINK makes me think of afternoon naps and winter and herbal tea and my room and COMFINESS

it just makes me happy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

• Love
Reactions: Kitti and Greenie
The sort of pink on the insides of delectably photographed (and photo-edited) cooked salmon.

Reactions: Indabayou and Kitti
Dark olive green makes me happy. It makes me feel safe because camouflage, and it's just pleasing to my eyes.

Blue! The intern blue makes me happy, but otherwise I like all shades of blue.

Been partial to dark red lately.

Dark blue and green are also nice.

Ocean blue, specifically that of the Pelagic zone where you can find whale sharks, oceanic manta rays, and sea turtles. It feels so peaceful and for some reason it makes me feel at home...I guess because it's like a blanket of warm blue. :D

Red. Makes me think of home and playing in the yard, even though neither of those things had any red in them. It's one of those things that I've liked since before I can really remember.

:cookie:

The rainbow.

Uh, I love almost all shades of red, blue and black, except if their blinding to the eyes like neon. Pastel colors or dark rich colors, that is what I like.

Anything dark in colour soothes my angsty teenage heart, but I gotta say, I'm a bit of a sucker for lighter shades of blue and purple. They're just so soft.