1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
As you get older, your tastes in things start to change or become more well-developed. And yo stop doing things that you once used to do, such as watching only children movies. However, I know there is a lot of us who still enjoy those innocent movies and in some (or a lot) cases those movies are so much better than the adult or teen movies we see. And we genuinely enjoy them, animated or not.

So, here's my question. What's your favorite children's movie?

THIS, one of my absolute favorites till this day!! ;A;
open-uri20150422-12561-1flh8w0_e8df4f17.jpeg

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...hands down.

THIS, one of my absolute favorites till this day!! ;A;
open-uri20150422-12561-1flh8w0_e8df4f17.jpeg
That movie is so good and so underrated! I could watch it again tbh and love it the same.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...hands down.
I think that's one of the few musicals I have not watched

I think that's one of the few musicals I have not watched

OH NO!!! You really should it's so much Dick van Dyke wonderfulness!!

Okay so, my favorite children's movie I actually watched over and over and over and over and over again as a child were all disney movies in the order of: sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, and the lion king.

My fav children's movie NOW is prolly Labyrinth followed by Zootopia. O: I can watch those two over and over and over and over and over again

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
Emperor's New Groove. I watched that movie a dozen times in a row and used to be able to quote the movie scene by scene.

Iron Giant. There is no better answer, except maybe Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet. They're all great. In the end it still goes to Iron Giant, for me.

so many good ones listed already! let me see... my favorite kids movie... it's hard to name one but one movie i really enjoy is spirit: stallion of the cimmaron!

source.gif

Nightmare before Christmas! I may have bought the movie for my kids and forced them to watch it a half dozen times even though they hate it. I honestly don't know how they're my kids.

Reactions: foodforpigs
I have loved Hunchback of Notre Dame since my wee eyes first gazed upon it.
My mother was, yes, a little concerned that I knew all the words to Hellfire and was willing to demonstrate in public.
It might not be true to the book but Esmeralda was one of my heroes as a kid - kind and strong and so sassy.

Reactions: Kuno
Iron Giant. There is no better answer, except maybe Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet. They're all great. In the end it still goes to Iron Giant, for me.

Same here... Iron Giant for the win!

Any of the John Wick trilogy should work here.