Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
Here, we can discuss our favorite childhood video games!

In my case, my favorite game was a flash game called "Bleach Training 2". I spent sooo many hours on it, it was incredible. xD

How about you all?

Oh man, this is such a hard question. There were so many games I loved to play growing up. Between me and my brother, our poor GameCube never got a break. But if I had to narrow my favorite childhood game down to one...

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was my go-to. I loved the action, the story, the music, and the stupid Chao. God, I used to waste so many hours training those little freaks. Idk why Sega removed that feature from their future games, but it annoyed me as a kid haha.

• Love
Reactions: Vii
Hmmmm that's a tough one. I have so many favorite games. I suppose either the Original Ratchet and Clank or Kingdom Hearts. They'll always have a special place in my heart.

Reactions: Kuno and Vii
Mario Party. Mario Party DS was one of 4 games I got with my first DS when I turned 8. The others were Zoo Tycoon, Brain Age, and Diddy Kong Racing. Mario and Diddy King got so many hours put into them. I actually wore down the buttons on the DS until it was unplayable

We didn't have a lot of stuff growing up, so my brother and I played a lot of WAR with playing cards. O: We'd combine a bunch of decks and play for hours.

[edit] I REALIZED THIS SPECIFICALLY SAYS VIDEO GAME.

>:[ when we had a nintendo I played Tetris TO THE DEATH.

Probably a toss up between playing Pokemon Gold and Link's Awakening DX on my Game Boy Color.

Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)
Still rules.