1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance! <3 Fantasy, modern, magical, post-apocalyptic, medieval.....

A bit of everything really :D
Hi there Iwaku!

We all have memories of movies we adored as kids, movies we'd watch over and over again & never get sick off, movies that we look fondly back upon with nostalgia.

So I'm curious, whether they were aimed for kids or not; What was your favourite movie as a kid? :jump:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav and Greenie
Hmm, that's a tough one!

I think I'll have to say the Lion King ^_^

Depends how early you're talking.

For early early, Shrek. My parents tell me my favorite thing was the dragon, which seems fitting.

For a bit later on but still early, Thor or Avengers. I literally grew up with the Marvel movies okay

I, too, have a lot of favorites from my childhood. First to come to mind right now however is probably The Incredibles.

My favorite childhood movie is probably Spider-Man 2. I was really young when I saw it, about 7, but I was all about Spider-Man when I was that age. I vaguely remember him yelling at me in the parking lot because I wouldn't stop screaming "Here comes the Spider-Man!" To this day it's still one of my favorite movies ever.

Damn you guys are so young.
Mine are:
The island of Dr moreau
The last unicorn
The magic pony (Russian cartoon movie)

I think that's it.

Damn you guys are so young.
Mine are:
The island of Dr moreau
The last unicorn
The magic pony (Russian cartoon movie)

I think that's it.

Love it :'3

I absolutey adored this movie! It and The Lion King were probably the two movies I watched the most as a kid. In fact I remember my mum having to buy a new copy of The Last Unicorn cause I wore out the vhs tape XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Vars
I, too, have a lot of favorites from my childhood. First to come to mind right now however is probably The Incredibles.
aaaa that one too
The last unicorn
This isn't a childhood movie for me because we watched it for a family movie night a year or so ago (it was free on Amazon, lol) but it's definitely a good one ^^

Reactions: Vars
For me it has to be Monsters, Inc. Me and my sisters wore out the tape watching it.

The early Harry Potters and the first Narnia were my jam. They make make feel very nostalgic when I watch 8)

The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Never Ending Story
The Princess and the Goblin

Those were my 3 favourites.

• Love
Reactions: Navuso and Shiri
Reactions: Shiri
Scooby Doo Goes Hollywood ( I watched that sucker over and over)
Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase ( Another classic)

Lastly, though it was closer to my late childhood and early teens, the Velveteen Rabbit.

Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase ( Another classic)
YES! Also the one with Aliens and anything with the Hex Girls!

Earlier than Scooby Doo, I loved the first two Pokemon movies as well as Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron (tbh, it's still in my top 3).

'The Great Mouse Detective' is the one I wore out the VHS of as a kid, 'Ferngully' was another I loved, but I also inappropriately watched 'Klute' every time it came on television (which it did, often).

Reactions: Sprouts