Favorite Beatles member.

Who is your favorite Beatles band member?

• Ringo Starr

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • George Harrison

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • John Lennon

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Paul McCartney

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Lennon.

tumblr_m4p858FMIJ1r8ld05o1_500.gif

I'm sorry I just wanted an excuse to use that gif.

In all seriousness, though, I love a lot of the Beatles for a lot of the same reasons (lots of cute faces, lots of great lyrics... etc), but if forced to choose, I'd go with John, probably because he was so great at writing songs with this eerie, dream-like quality to them. And his sort of hauntingly sweet voice complimented that well. A Day in the Life is one of my favorite Beatles songs, largely due to those reasons. I just love hearing the 1st and 3rd verses in this song. They're just... mesmerizing.

Oh, and he also wrote I am the Walrus, which is another one of my favorites, mostly just because of how amusingly nonsensical the lyrics are. Oh, and also the fact that it pretty much exists to troll people who look too deeply into their lyrics. That's pretty clever.

As you could probably tell, though, I still think Paul makes a better avatar.

tumblr_mhgf1dpD0R1rrct91o1_500.gif

And there are a lot of great gifs of him floating around.

Also I need to sleep for a midterm exam tomorrow and you're making me want to ramble about the Beatles why.

JOHN LENNON.

johnlennon.jpg

That is a pencil art project I did for my art class back in highschool. Right now he is in a frame in my bedroom and I dun feel like taking a better quality image. O_O

Anyway, I've always loved his voice and thought he was the cutest. <3

JOHN LENNON.

johnlennon.jpg

That is a pencil art project I did for my art class back in highschool. Right now he is in a frame in my bedroom and I dun feel like taking a better quality image. O_O

:O That is amazing.

Keith Richards is the best Beatle. I loved when him and Giddy Lee recorded Under Pressure.

Keith Richards is the best Beatle. I loved when him and Giddy Lee recorded Under Pressure.

but yeah, I gotta go with George.

He's a great guitarist, and supposedly a really chill guy.

These fuckin' guys. Either comedy geniuses or completely fucking stoned every time they opened their mouths.
Funny-Beatles-Quotes.jpg

Reactions: Kagayours
I almost regret not voting for Paul. Paul needs more love.

Me too, I kinda wanna be all over Paul. O_O

I like the atlas beetle, because it's absolutely enormous.

404573.jpg

Reactions: Dervish
Status
Not open for further replies.