Favorite Banned Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter's always been a fav to ban in my area. People complained that the devil was a character in the book....um.excuse me? since when?

Reactions: Shiri
Harry Potter's always been a fav to ban in my area. People complained that the devil was a character in the book....um.excuse me? since when?
Dumbledore is Satan. He lures children into practicing witchcraft and is gay. 100% evil, totally Satan.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Ochalla
Dumbledore is Satan. He lures children into practicing witchcraft and is gay. 100% evil, totally Satan.
OMG, YOU'RE RIGHT! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT!!!11

To Kill a Mockingbird
Animal Farm. NO HUMANS.
The irony when these were mandatory readings in my school curriculum back when I was a tiny Asian in an Australian Christian high school. And we used to watch Harry Potter the movie on the last day of each term. Thinking back, I miss those days.

I think the only book that was banned at our place was like. '101 ways to cook a human heart' or something. I admit the title made me super curious not because I'm into such things but just for the sake of science curiosity, but I never got a chance to read it.

The Satanic Verses, by Salman Rushdie (along, of course, with the usual list most everyone already mentioned: 1984, Catcher in the Rye, Fahrenheit 451, all the Harry Potter books (in order), etc.)

Reactions: Muirgen
I think I found a new favorite banned book
wheres-waldo1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.