Favorite Flavor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

captchakiller

Original poster
Everyone has one! What's yours? rasbe

I'm partial to the taste of 'Generic Fruit Flavour That Tastes Like Disappointment'.

watermelon because real watermelon has no taste :(

Reactions: Minibit
Banana!

I love those milk2go banana flavours

Green Apple! It's slightly bitter, but yet a little sweet!~

PINA COLADA!

Reactions: 2 people
Butter. :I I hate myself for it, but I have a hard time resisting things made to taste like butter, such as the buttered popcorn jellybean.

Reactions: 3 people
Blue raspberry is amazing. Green apple is a close second. I really like sour things. XD
But banana sometimes wins because it's so deliciously sweet and mellow. When I'm in the mood for banana, nothing else will satisfy, lol.

Reactions: 2 people
Cherry. Close seconds are Blue Raspberry and Rootbeer, but I love the cherry. A cherry Jolly Rancher is like sucking on a block of Willy Wonka's blood.

I'm so with @Fluffy on this one. I'm a butterscotch French vanilla Caramel kind of girl. Anything remotely close milk and honey maple and brown sugar <3333 creamy sweet and salty.

White freezie is best freezie

Agreed~ But what flavour is White freezie? I actually went to try and look it up so I could give it a proper name. But I couldn't find a definitive answer oAo

It didn't help that the product's site was down at the time. Should go check again…

Nope. Still down. Maybe it just doesn't like me >:[

Reactions: Minibit
Banana! Seems like a rare one to like, though.
I've always found artificial strawberry to be icky, with few exceptions (read: expensive versions can be ok).

Status
Not open for further replies.