Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
We all have it... a warm, cozy sweater, a pair of jeans that makes our buns look spectacular, a scarf with special sentimental value...

I wanna know what article of clothing (or articles) you have in your closet/drawers/on your bedroom floor that just makes you feel extra amazing when you put it on :)

For me, it's probably my electric blue skinny jeans - they were the first thing I bought after losing a lot of baby weight and they just fit like a glove in the best way! My hubby ALWAYS comments on how good they look and the esteem boost is just A-okay :)

I also really really love my collection of sundresses - nothing makes me feel more girly and attractive than a nice, flowy sundress on a hot day :) Especially if I wear a floppy hat with it *lol*

My leopard-print thong.

Just kidding.

Beanies, cardigans, skinny jeans. Although my favorite article of clothing is the merch-shirt I bought from an Action Bronson show. Feelsgoodman.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Ummmm... there's a slouchy beanie I really dig. There's also this jean hoodie thing. They're in my selfies quite frequently

• Love
I have a shirt that is older than I am. I stole it from my mom when I first moved out of the house and I've kept it ever since. It has holes everywhere, and it's ugly as sin, but it's my comfort shirt, I wear it to sleep in whenever I'm feeling glum.

... Clothes? What are 'clothes'?

I'm fond of socks. I like socks. Soft socks, white socks, red socks. Socks are good.

For some reason it's a t-shirt I got a while back when I needed a new shirt that has the entire cast of Overwatch pre-Ana. It's nice and soft, and I really like it, and try to wash it whenever I can.

• Love
I have this t-shirt I got back in uhm... 2008 I believe. It's light pink, has a heart on it and a bunch of cute self motivating worda on the front. They're mostly washed out now and the pink looks almost white ^_^ and it's gotten so thin that I definitely can't wear it anywhere other than bed. But I love it so! My Mister had bought it for me and it was adorable and now it's just too comfy/cozy to throw.

Last edited:
  • Love
Flannels. I loveeeee flannels. I also got this shirt three sizes too big for me that's olive drab and has "Soldier of Christ" and 2 Timothy 2:3 on it yesterday and it's fabulous. 8D

• Love
I have the 4th Doctor's scarf - well, an official replica. Which is sort of funny because it's 2 feet too small and it's even funnier that I know that. It was a gift as most great things are. It helped me survive the winter.

Also I have this shirt in blue:
33fkrJn.png

Another gift from an amazing friend.

I too adore socks. I have a lot of them and many have been gifts from people that know that I feel this way about socks. So I have rainbow socks, socks with cats on them, thick "around the house" socks with Mumin on them, etc.

• Love
I have the 4th Doctor's scarf - well, an official replica. Which is sort of funny because it's 2 feet too small and it's even funnier that I know that. It was a gift as most great things are. It helped me survive the winter.

Also I have this shirt in blue:
33fkrJn.png

Another gift from an amazing friend.
I too have a pikachu t-shirt! It's my favorite atm, but a close second would be my thick white hoodie, just because it's so warm and comfortable... not great for spring, but I don't care. ^^

My brother's jacket...that I stole...and now it's mine ;3

I wear a šajkača because I am faux nationalistic or something.

• Love
A thick, fluffy blue robe. It's old now and I've outgrown it. I got it when I was twelve or thirteen perhaps. But it's still comfortable and it keeps me warm! Nothing like a robe to wrap around yourself.

• Love
my first black belt and student gi

I've had both for a damn long time

the belt's starting to fade and in 2 or 3 spots, I see the quilting starting to come undone; its still mostly black, though, so I still need to train it in for a few more decades before I get that nice, black/white/faded/torn up look!

my student gi no longer has sleeves, is perpetually wrinkled, has torn-up hems, is missing both security ties, and has plenty of old stains

I love that gi, just because I've worn it since I stopped growing and been in sooooo many sparring sessions and hours of training in it

I do have a crisp, new heavier-weight gi as a gift and I intend to beat the crap out of that one, too, but the first gi is still very special to me

I'm bringing both gi with me when my friends I train in the French Alps!

• Love
My Dark Tower Oy tee-shirt! I've had it for about four years now....it's got a tiny bleach stain on the back of it, but I still wear it faithfully at least twice a week, and I have yet to run into anyone that knows what it's from. :( Besides being from my favorite series, it's soft!

• Love
Oooh, the Dark Tower. I really need to read that. It sounds like exactly the sort of thing that I enjoy!

I own this really floofy hoodie that I got on a trip to New York once, and I absolutely adore it. Though it gets dirty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.